Apparel to buy

Can I post things like these pricy hats with ships on them here - I know it's not apparel but there is some fandom overlap with steampunk and stuff? I don't plan to repeatedly flood the thread with arguably off-topic posts... should I start my own thread? (Also suggestions for what it might be called?) I was thinking of posting some lolita and kawaii fashion stuff as well particularly custom made that do bigger plus sizes :)

I've never personally ordered from here before, but seen people refer to it quite often. They occasionally have anime shirts in their daily listings, such as today: Qwertee
For the most part they sell pop culture and video game shirts though.

Throwing it out there for those unaware of the UNIQLO × Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Collaboration
pc-ut-jjk0-hero-01.jpg

Our popular TV anime collaboration returns to UT with a collection that celebrates the release of the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie.

The TV anime series Jujutsu Kaisen has gained popularity for its dark world view and visual beauty. To commemorate the release of the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie, a prequel to the TV anime series, this collection features popular Jujutsu Kaisen characters across graphic T-shirts.​

Attachments

• pc-ut-jjk0-hero-02.jpg
    pc-ut-jjk0-hero-02.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pc-ut-jjk0-hero-03.jpg
    pc-ut-jjk0-hero-03.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 2
  • pc-ut-jjk0-hero-women.jpg
    pc-ut-jjk0-hero-women.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
@SAHO I've already got all the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 tshirts from Uniqlo. Actually wore the Geto one to the cinema when I watched the film 😆
Yeah I've seen that post here. I'm certain you must've received a few head turners wearing that JK0 t-shirt on the day 🔥
Since then I've been debating whether to grab these.

Quick question, have UNIQLO UT Graphic Prints Collabs items ever dropped in price or is it stable? Additionally, are these limited time only? How long does it stick around for?

Quick question, have UNIQLO UT Graphic Prints Collabs items ever dropped in price or is it stable? Additionally, are these limited time only? How long does it stick around for?
They do drop in price but not by much and Uniqlo has shipping on top anyway.

They’re not so much a limited time so much as limited stock, they seem to get one print run and that’s your lot. How fast they sell out varies, some designs stick around for a few months and other are gone in a couple weeks so I’d advise buying what you want asap to avoid disappointment.

COMING SOON​

pc-ut-spy-family-hero-01.jpg

SPY x FAMILY​

The popular TV animation SPY x FAMILY comes to UT!

Arriving July 11th

Was just about to purchase 2 Final Fantasy UT Graphic T-shirts for a free set of the playing cards. Only to be told they don't that in-store and could be a London store exclusive 😢Screenshot_20220611-180122.jpg

Uniqlo are amazing for their anime t shirts.

The FF collab is awesome. That said, what the hell is up with the most iconic game (7) having the worst design???? Seriously, it's so gross. I'd rather wear the IV one, but I've never even played that game so it would feel bad to wear.

Apart from Uniqlo, where do UK based people buy official anime t-shirts?

I'm particularly interested in getting t-shirts of these shows:

Bocchi the Rock
Laid Back Camp
K-on
Nichijou

Apart from Uniqlo, where do UK based people buy official anime t-shirts?

I'm particularly interested in getting t-shirts of these shows:

Bocchi the Rock
Laid Back Camp
K-on
Nichijou
Honestly, there is probably nowhere

It's a niche market, Uniqlo being Japanese are able to tap into it because they can sell well to a domestic audience as well as international

I think you would have difficulty anywhere other than Redbubble/Etsy and such, which are of course unofficial

Any named brand that is going to do an Anime collab are likely to advertise it heavily due to the limited nature of such a product

Back