anyone wanna randomnly talk?

Ah reminds me of the old arguments i had with friends back when the dreamcast was coming out, me saying that it would conquer all and send sony running from the console market :lol: God i was stupid back then. I won't say anything bad about the console as ino doubt it will be good when it has a full libary of games behind it, but as a developer in training, i've heard rumours that its a pain to create games while Microsoft has made the software needed to create 360 games, free to download :p

Anyway no doubt Sony will be ruling the market by years end just in time for microsoft to announce the Xbox 720 for release in 2010 :p

Tachi- said:
lol online is tenfold better no matter what game it is./quote]
I'll take it you've never been spammed with unblockable moves on Smackdown, spammed with the Sexy Justu on Rise of a Ninja (I don't care if they're in the game, so they're there to be used...they ruin any enjoyment) or had people disconnect on you right before you're about to win (lol pc crashed soz).

Even most CPU opponents on games aren't as blatantly win-obsessed and enjoyment sapping as most competitive online gamers.

Brawl's alright online because there's not really any way to cheat, or any super-killer-unblockable moves. So just like playing against the CPU really. Don't expect your life to be changed.

CitizenGeek said:
He said "westernized", which denotes a heavy Western influence, not that that something is western ;]

lol ok.

Aaron said:
I'll take it you've never been spammed with unblockable moves on Smackdown, spammed with the Sexy Justu on Rise of a Ninja (I don't care if they're in the game, so they're there to be used...they ruin any enjoyment) or had people disconnect on you right before you're about to win (lol pc crashed soz).

Yeah i've been Spammed online on games but i dont take it as an insult or get really uptight about it, if someone feels they need to use unblockable moves and make thinks generally unfair in order to win then that just shows how rubbish the gamer is.

Lupus Inu said:
Tachi- said:
the ps3 is a lot better just my opinion
All I needed to know.

I hope that isn't a "All i needed to know" as in; i know what sort of person you are now. lol

Back