Anyone looking forward to Transformers War for Cybertron?

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
Kinda bummed it's only 5 levels per faction, but otherwise pretty stoked. It's developed by the guys who did Darkwatch which was a pretty enjoyable shooter, and it looks pretty sweet.

I liked the Transformers Armada game for ps2, the movie game not so much (though the DS versions ruled) and I enjoyed the ROTF game in spite of its repetitive nature.

My only wish is the inclusion of Beast Wars characters (specifically Dinobot). A futile wish I know, but I can dream =P

I'm looking forward to this, but i'll probably end up getting it nearer the end of the year depending on how my money goes. I think this may be the best transformers game to date (not like there was any really serious contest, apart from the Armada game, and just for lulz the 80s Mystery of Convoy game on the NES. Note: Don't attempt to play that game unless you like unfair games)

There could be hope for Beast Wars downloadable characters or sequels. Me? I rather hope that they homage the japan-only cartoon shows like Masterforce and Victory with characters like God Ginrai and Starsaber, i think they would be great to play with in the game.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. G1 skins are pretty inevitable, though they kind of ARE G1 anyways, but beyond that I doubt there will be much DLC. Activision don't have the best dlc record lately.

Back