Anyone here playing Aion Online?

shira

Shinigami
I'm just about to buy the game on the weekend- was wondering if anyone here is playing it?

I figured it was a better investment than FF14, and I don't feel like going to WoW. If there is some reason I shouldn't get it that i'm unaware of feel free to say!

(Sorry if there is an Aion thread pages and pages back; I just can't recall it anytime recently...)

Shirayuri said:
If there is some reason I shouldn't get it that i'm unaware of feel free to say!

It is an MMO, that is reason enough to dodge it. :p

In all seriousness though I've heard nothing bad about the game, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Is someone else I've heard of also an Aion player by any chance? ;)

I played Aion a while back so my idea of it may be a bit out dated.

After playing WoW and going to Aion it felt a whole lot grindier, especially in the higher levels. Though there are some good points!

The fighting system is and the look of your attacks look awesome which made grinding that much less painful.

I think the only reason I stopped playing is because I didnt know enough people playing, which I find makes games like that boring but thats just me! :p

Taylor said:
I think the only reason I stopped playing is because I didnt know enough people playing, which I find makes games like that boring but thats just me! :p

I'd be the same. That's why i'm just trying to find people I know who play before getting it, so I don't need to go through the hassle of meeting new people :p xD

Well may play it again through the summer if i can convince some mates to play, as were running out of things to play atm other than League of Legends >.< If we do go on ill message you.

Taylor said:
Well may play it again through the summer if i can convince some mates to play, as were running out of things to play atm other than League of Legends >.< If we do go on ill message you.

Great thank you. Will you guys reroll characters? So I don't need to worry about what server I join that's all.

Shirayuri said:
Great thank you. Will you guys reroll characters? So I don't need to worry about what server I join that's all.

Erm, probably. Doubtful if we will get it now though as talking to them alot of them dont want to buy it or play it :p We will see tho!

Lawrence said:
Aion.png

>Aion
I had a good chuckle at that

Taylor said:
Shirayuri said:

Erm, probably. Doubtful if we will get it now though as talking to them alot of them dont want to buy it or play it :p We will see tho!

Well if you feel inclined to join me for a month anyway; it'd be cool. I intend to start my sub within the next 2 weeks. After I get paid this week or next I'll look at ordering it :) I hear you don't pay for what you don't use; as in you buy 30 days, but if you miss a day it carries over? That should be cool for me, since I may not be able to play everyday. (Who am I kidding, really?)

Back