Another Newbie

I-izzy

Completely Average High School Student
Well im not very good with introductions ><
So ill just start by saying hello everyone and let you know some of my favourite animes...
1. Air TV
2. Kanon 206
3. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
4. Ouran High School Host Club
5. 5 Centimeters per second

As for manga i have hardly read much,my collection is extremely small.

Well thats it,i hope to become a pretty active member on the forums. xD

Welcome ^.~!
I love all those apart from 5cm. Maybe I was just tired when I watched it, I didn't find anything interesting about it @_@

That's it... Since so many people have watched Ouran, I'm putting it on my "to get" list... XD

But anyways, welcome to the forums. If you are currently eating fast food atm, feel free to comsume while you look around. ;)

Chaz said:
That's it... Since so many people have watched Ouran, I'm putting it on my "to get" list... XD

Yes, I hard about how many people have watched this, but I think i remeber reading that theres spoused to be a scene when the twin brothers kiss or fondle to get the attention of the girls while doing this cafe..or..somthing like that

Otaku-san said:
Chaz said:

Yes, I hard about how many people have watched this, but I think i remeber reading that theres spoused to be a scene when the twin brothers kiss or fondle to get the attention of the girls while doing this cafe..or..somthing like that
i hearby ban it from entering this house now lol

Tachi- said:
*coughs*By any chance is it a intentional Yaoi?*coughs* if so, banned from this household too

wait a minute, what would consider to be an un-intentional Yaoi?

and yes I would say it's intentional, and readin on it they do it for the female members for titillation.

Hmmmmm....incest..*cough*

Back