Another hello Thread

gintoki

Completely Average High School Student
Hi,
I'm Gareth and I have no idea why I didn't bother took for uk anime sites until now but this place looked like a good place to start :p

I'm a long time anime fan since umm when was Akira released over here '91? Too long.... and still so few of my favourite series have been released here. Anyway thank God for the Internet and worldwide shipping and curse the devil of customs but at least we're starting to get some releases on a more frequent basis so I might someday not need to under go the wait for airmail and customs *dreams*

So do we have any City Hunter or Ranma 1/2 fans here?

Welcome to the forums mate. Another 'retro' anime fan then - seems there are a lot of you in the UK. Never seen Ranma myself, but heard a lot; any good?

Paul said:
Welcome to the forums mate. Another 'retro' anime fan then - seems there are a lot of you in the UK. Never seen Ranma myself, but heard a lot; any good?

Is Ranma any good *dies* Fantastic blend of action & comedy. Okay most episodes are pretty stand alone and there's no real underlying plot but when a show is that funny it doesn't matter. The manga is better than the anime what a surprise but a lot of the stories are different or exclusive to one or the other meaning you got 7 series, an ova and the rather large amount of manga to get through for all of it.

Back