AnimeonDVD Sold

Playboy offered me 50p for AUKN, but you guys are worth way more than that. I promise I won't even consider selling for less than £2. Some of you will fetch me a high price in the open market, "healthy forum users for sale, though some have questionable taste in Japanese animation" ;)

Paul said:
Playboy offered me 50p for AUKN, but you guys are worth way more than that. I promise I won't even consider selling for less than £2. Some of you will fetch me a high price in the open market, "healthy forum users for sale, though some have questionable taste in Japanese animation" ;)

I'd trade this forum for one dvd from my collection !

Paul said:

LMAO!!!! :lol:

Paul said:
Hasn't anime taught you anything?! We're worth far more than currency can compare to. You can't put a price on pride! That's my way of the-

*Inner Chaz knocks Chaz's head with newspaper*
Inner: Hai, hai... Enough with the Naruto act...

I dont visit AnimeOnDvd, so it's no big win to me. But kudos to them anyways.

Back