AnimEigo Liner Notes

Dan

Stand User
For some reason I decided to open my Vampire Princess Miyu DVD cases and came across this in Volume 2. Made me chuckle so I thought I’d share it with u all. Annoyingly though I don’t have the linear notes in Vol 1 :( and that link doesn’t work anymore but if your interested it can be found here

C56292-DA-9-E9-B-47-A9-9-B81-E609-D9-A9359-E.jpg

Yeah, that's typical "Robert humor" for sure, lol.

Haha, here's my package he shipped to me for the Bubblegum Crisis Kickstarter, after we had been teasing each other about shipping times in a light-hearted conversation in the Kickstarter's comments section... 😁

bgcbag.jpg

Last edited:
Here's more "Robert Humor" from the upcoming AnimEigo Kickstarter for Metal Skin Panic: MADOX-01 Unobtanium Edition, Launching 9PM ET on Friday, April 30th:
We have wanted to release MADOX in HD for many years, but have been unable to do so because suitable film assets were not available. Everyone thought they had been lost, but in reality the original print was at Tokyo Genzōsho, sitting in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of the Leopard Tank", wondering why all the other OVAs were getting released in HD and it wasn't.

As far as we can tell, the only record of its location was mangled by a manically depressed fax machine, and only the heroic efforts of our crack team of Combat Archaeologists managed to uncover the truth.

At which point, we emailed Tokyo Genzōsho and the reply was, "Yeah, sure, we've got it. Also, we like Gojira."

Back