Anime to Games

Black Lagoon, where you play as Remy/Butch you get to do missions as Remi twin gunning it all over the city or Driving the torpedo boat or tearing it through the city in there American Muscle car

I'd love to also see a new initial D game, based on series 4 of the series where you get to adjust and mod the cars and take them on a racing tour of Japan

i would love to see an online game based on the Greed Island saga from Hunter X Hunter. that would be neato idea (but doubt i would play, just a good idea lol)

thats it for now i think, although if i think of more i will post it here.

I know there are a handful of games for it already, but I'd like to see a genuinely decent Ghost In The Shell title.

Also, wasn't there a couple of Akira games?

I remember one terrible effort on the Commodore Amiga and a more recent pinball hybrid. :)

A space combat sim set in the Crest of the Stars universe. Feature few if any of the characters from the series, and instead focus on a different cast of characters.

Of course, I'd always prefer Freespace 3 if they'd ever make it. :mrgreen:

I like to see chrono crusade being a game. Play as rossete, chrono and sattelle [is that how you spell her name]

Get more guns for rossete, learn abbilities for chrono's true form and collecting jewls for satelle to summon monsters.

There were always DBZ games so no point wishing there loll, hmm perhaps a new gen 2d fighting street fighter style DBZ game............ one thats as good as hyper dimension! haha

Theres a school rumble game out! yay!

McIcy said:
Guyver 0 said:
an online game based on BLeach may be good?

Love to see it as a sort of streets of rage, would be cool to walk around soul society picking fights as Ichigo

Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei

Is an on-line fighting game on the DS, according to a friend it's a great game, and possibly better than the console ones, which seem really bad.

Back