Anime Showcase 2

Dan

Stand User
Got my free copy today with Afro Samurai (Bravo Edition)

Well you get 1st 2 Eps of Naruto and Bleach, which I am sure most, if not all of us already knew.

Extras:
It has 3 trailers on. Karas the Revelation, Naruto: Ninja Clash In The Land Of Snow (which looks really good) and Bleach

Why it has a Bleach trailer on baffles me you already get the 1st 2 Eps.

It also has a card inside advertising Death Note.

Must say it was worth getting for me coz I wanna see what Naruto is like.

Worth checking out if you A) like shonen AND B) haven't seen Naruto or Bleach.

Wait... do those people exist?

Espy said:
Worth checking out if you A) like shonen AND B) haven't seen Naruto or Bleach.

Wait... do those people exist?

Surely not? Everyone has seen atleast something to do with naruto or bleach... :p

u are a very rare spiecies...... not that i am nasty or anything! try both and see which you prefer! you never know you mght like both of them!

devilrules666 said:
u are a very rare spiecies...... not that i am nasty or anything! try both and see which you prefer! you never know you mght like both of them!

Haha bet I am. They didn't really appeal to me at 1st but after seeing a fight from Naruto on the best fights post I quite fancied taking a look.

Can be a bit fussy with my anime aswell, and I saw something in Bleach that really hate, I call them go faster stripes (not sure what there called), you know when there is an action scene and the background disappears for the stripes :x

Well finally got round to watching it.

I thought Naruto was ok, 1st ep was interesting but I didn't like the 2nd one, I know it can be hard to judge from just 2 eps but I can't see myself buying it, it just didn't really grab me.

As for Bleach, well enjoyed both the eps, even though this isn't the type of anime I usually go for (not a fan of the comedy side, although some of it does make me laugh), it had a serious undertone which I liked and it has gore and limbs getting chopped off here and there. Also Ichigo is very interestiing indeed, may take a further look at some point.

It worked (well Done Manga)

I've bought Bleach Series 1 Part 1, found it for £9,99 on HMV Website, but I wanted to watch it straight away, so went in City Centre and bought it in store, cost me £12.

Was worth the extra, to get it immediately, sometimes I get an urge and have to have something there and then :lol:

BTW, When i phoned HMV to check the store price, the guy mentioned to me that you don't pay VAT on the website, thats why its cheaper. I didn't know that :D

Back