anime series that cheers you up

Animefreak17

Godhand
i made a heartwrenching thread and ElixeIdej gave me a idea.

which anime series or movies cheers you up

il say

trigun - i like vash and sees life as a precious thing and is funny
squid girl - cute and funny
raman fighter miki - loads of fun
lucky star - probably my top cheer upper series
ouran high school - funny
fruits basket - fun to watch shagura
hetalia - funny stereotypes
one piece - love the adventure
school rumble * not the last OVAs tho* - funny fun
excel saga - crazy funny
bamboo blade - cute
gurren largann - awesome
kintaro - i like kintaro
desert punk - punk is funny
heat guy J - 99% of everyone are friends in this series

i have a few more, these series cheers me up alot after watching a heartwrenching series or if im sad or depressed,

Doraemon666 said:
Urusei Yatsura and Doraemon always put a smile on my face and cheer me up when i,ve had bad day.

bloody hell iv seen Urusei Yatsura OVAs and thought it was awesome and its definitely a cheer upper ( wish i had the main series)

It's Haruhi Suzumiya for me. Just because it's my favourite anime. If I've seen it recently though (in the last three months, say) I'll go for Hetalia instead.
That reminds me, I've been meaning to rewatch Lucky Star for a while now. The first time I did not get all the references so I should do better after two years of anime viewing (I actually understand what a tsundere is now :lol: )

One Piece - The power of FRIENDSHIP! I wish I was part of that crew and friends with them.

I echo the sentiments on Azumanga Daioh, nothing better to cheer you up than a great laugh. School Rumble too, comedy in general is obviously always a good way to cheer up.

I'm going to say Azumanga Daioh, as this series never fails to cheer me up. I remember when my laptop broke 4 years ago, and that came in the post the same day. So I started watching it and it cheered me up.

Excel Saga and Pani Poni Dash are good ones but the one I normally watch if i'm feeling down (or just watched Evangelion) is actually King of Braves Gaogaigar, just watching it makes me smile :)

animefreak17 said:
Please tell me of a show that is a really good cheer upper please cause I really need it after watching shiki

Pani Poni Dash, a great comedy show filled with tons of anime refrences and you get to see one of the best mechs every :)

Also if you're not sold there's a girl in the show with a button on the back of her head that blows up Square Enix...and i'm not joking.

BlackWolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Please tell me of a show that is a really good cheer upper please cause I really need it after watching shiki

Pani Poni Dash, a great comedy show filled with tons of anime refrences and you get to see one of the best mechs every :)

Also if you're not sold there's a girl in the show with a button on the back of her head that blows up Square Enix...and i'm not joking.

Got it seen it know of another

BlackWolf said:
King of Braves GaoGaiGar? I mean the intro alone will put you in a good mood...

Totally agree it is a awesome show but I really wish they finished the dub for season 2 and released the other series of gaogaigar.

Got it seen it

Back