Anime Sales/Looking for

Robin91

Great Teacher
So thought that I would start a thread of my own where I can post all the anime that I'm looking for.

Let me know if you're selling any of these and what you want for it 😃

Also, I live in Sweden. Just so you know 😁

Looking for: (Blu ray Region B)

NEW:

Evangelion 1.11 and 2.22 Collectors editions on bluray or any other type of UK CE release on blu ray.

Escaflowne UE

Akame Ga Kill Anime Limited CE Part 1 & 2

No.6

Last edited:
I believe I have copies of Kiznavier and Re:Zero Part 1 available for sale if you’re interested?

So thought that I would start a thread of my own where I can post all the anime that I'm looking for.

Also planning to sell some of my stuff here in the future.

Let me know if you're selling any of these and what you want for it 😃

Also, I live in Sweden. Just so you know 😁

Looking for: (Blu ray Region B)

Fullmetal Alchemist Anime Limited CE Part 1

The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 1 & 2

From the new world MVM Part 1

Re:Zero Anime Limited CE Part 1 & 2

Tatami Galaxy Anime Limited CE

Erased Anime Limited CE Part 1 & 2

Kiznaiver Anime Limited CE

Perfect Blue LE

Akame Ga Kill Anime Limited CE Part 1 & 2

Parasite LE Part 1 & 2

Ssss.Gridman CE

Claymore The complete series

Cells at work

No.6
I have SSSS GRIDMAN CE SET w/ 3x Exclusive Shikishi Art Boards for sale, if you're interested?

The listing is on eBay but I can offer a good discount if you were to purchase exclusively through PayPal (Buyer protection included). This offer applies to all of my listings as I wish to reduce my collection at some point
:-D

I have SSSS GRIDMAN CE SET w/ 3x Exclusive Shikishi Art Boards for sale, if you're interested?

The listing is on eBay but I can offer a good discount if you were to purchase exclusively through PayPal (Buyer protection included). This offer applies to all of my listings as I wish to reduce my collection at some point
:-D

Hey and thank you for letting me know 😃

Right now it's not on top of my list and I think I'll probably aim to get the regular CE since that's a lot cheaper.

But thanks a lot for asking me 😊

I will certainly take a look at your eBay store to see if you have something else that interests me.

And btw, I bought the Re:Zero set. Been looking for a long time for that set 😊

Hey and thank you for letting me know 😃

Right now it's not on top of my list and I think I'll probably aim to get the regular CE since that's a lot cheaper.

But thanks a lot for asking me 😊

I will certainly take a look at your eBay store to see if you have something else that interests me.

And btw, I bought the Re:Zero set. Been looking for a long time for that set 😊
That's no problem at all and thank you for confirming the status of the set. Feel free to contact me again if you come across any items that catches your interest. I'll be sure to give you a generous reduction on the items. Take care and be blessed.

Anyone interested in a big statue made by Tsume? It's Adolf from Terraformars and I'm asking 349€ + shipping + paypal fees.

Original price was 499€ + shipping. Everything is in great condition and I will ship it from Sweden.

466112000_9401ceff-e511-4fe7-a28d-35d0de80f582.jpg

Back