Anime sale

A quick update: Thanks to everyone who has purchased items so far, I hope you enjoy them!

I've also listed more titles - including AoT, Doukyusei and others. Feel free to take a look and send any offers. I'm also looking to sell my Toshiba BDX2000 player, drop me a message if you are interested :)

Pilib0 has his listed for £95 with free shipping. Assuming at least a 10%-14% discount with the removal of eBay and PayPal fees you'd have to offer yours for less than £80 to compete.

Pilib0 has his listed for £95 with free shipping. Assuming at least a 10%-14% discount with the removal of eBay and PayPal fees you'd have to offer yours for less than £80 to compete.
It’s really none of my concern but this reasoning broke my brain. Why would you expect anyone to take into account paypal/ebay fees when competing on price? £94 would still be cheaper than £95, what do the fees they choose to pay or not have to do with anything?

It’s really none of my concern but this reasoning broke my brain. Why would you expect anyone to take into account paypal/ebay fees when competing on price? £94 would still be cheaper than £95, what do the fees they choose to pay or not have to do with anything?

I think hes taking into account if PilibO decided to do a private deal instead of an ebay deal that he would remove the fees that he would of received from eBay/PayPal off the price.

But to my knowledge PilibO prefers to use eBay at the moment.

Selling through eBay Pilib0 pays 10% of the sale price in fees, plus around 4% to PayPal in transaction fees I would assume those charges were taken into consideration when deciding the list price.

Assuming he'd be willing to sell directly through the forum I'd make the assumption I could offer at least 14% less than what was sought on eBay without Pilib0 "losing money"

Lots of items remaining and offers are still very welcome on all items. I also have a Toshiba BDX2000 available for sale and two Pokemon games (Master Trainer and the original monopoly). Drop me a message if you have any questions and send any offers to anime_seller1 :)

Lots of items still available for sale (anime_seller1), all offers on the items will be considered (particularly for multiple purchases). Cheers :)

Back