Anime Resourses for the UK

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tin Man said:
www.play.com

Um sorry but thats a site to buy stuff.........it dosnt deal with anime news in the UK.
Then actually explain what you want instead of using a vague word like "resourses".
EpicLulz said:
ANN (Anime news network)
ANN is for the US.
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

Um well I did say "anime" resources not "general" resorces
First of all, stop typing "um" at the start of your posts. It's very annoying and condescending. Secondly, did you even read my reply? I'm talking about the word "resources", not anime.

Ok firstly I will say Um as many times as I like so worry about your own typing patterns and not that of others. Secondly yes I did read your reply and I used the word resources because thats what I'm looking for more specifically anime resources in the UK I mearly used the news etc as examples of what any resource might inclued.

A resource can be a virtual or physical.

Ergo PLAY.com is an anime resource.

If your not getting the answers you want its because your initial question was too vague.

Ok firstly I will say Um as many times as I like so worry about your own typing patterns and not that of others. Secondly yes I did read your reply and I used the word resources because thats what I'm looking for more specifically anime resources in the UK I mearly used the news etc as examples of what any resource might inclued.

Its because of your poor typing skills and lack of understanding of the English language that everyone is confused about what you are actually looking for.

You can't just say you're specifically looking for anime resources as that pretty much includes everything about anime, physical or virtual otherwise.

Zen 2nd said:
A resource can be a virtual or physical.

Ergo PLAY.com is an anime resource.

If your not getting the answers you want its because your initial question was too vague.

Its because of your poor typing skills and lack of understanding of the English language that everyone is confused about what you are actually looking for.

You can't just say you're specifically looking for anime resources as that pretty much includes everything about anime, physical or virtual otherwise.

Ok well firstly I am getting the answers I want, while PLAY.com may have an anime section I'm really looking for anime specific sites and I apologise for not specifying this clearly enoguh, I dont have a bad understanding of the English language , my typing skills are about average and secondly yes anime resources can mean anything to do with anime this is what I'm looking for, the only other specifics are that it is a UK site and I have specified this.

Maxon said:
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.
Hey, people try hard over here without payment simply because of the love for anime.
And it's a nice resource for anime fans or else I don't think we would waste so much time here. ;)

And Paul always open to ideas on how to improve the site.

Robbeech90 said:
Ok firstly I will say Um as many times as I like so worry about your own typing patterns and not that of others.
Well excuse me for trying to help you write better posts. My typing style is perfectly fine, and I obviously have a far superior grasp of the English language. It's you who needs to worry about your style since you're so bloody vague all the time, and people have trouble understanding your posts.
Robbeech90 said:
Secondly yes I did read your reply and I used the word resources because thats what I'm looking for more specifically anime resources in the UK I mearly used the news etc as examples of what any resource might inclued.
Let me quote what you said...
Robbeech90 said:
You were going on about the word anime for some reason, which I didn't even bring up.

There is no anime website that does everything related to anime. You'll be hard-pressed to find a website that does more than a few things.

Moral of this thread: Learn to Google.
chaos said:
Maxon said:
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.
Hey, people try hard over here without payment simply because of the love for anime.
And it's a nice resource for anime fans or else I don't think we would waste so much time here. ;)

What are you talking about? I'm laughing at ebbybob's suggestion because we are actually on AUKN, which makes this thread kind of redundant.

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Ok firstly I will say Um as many times as I like so worry about your own typing patterns and not that of others.
Well excuse me for trying to help you write better posts. My typing style is perfectly fine, and I obviously have a far superior grasp of the English language. It's you who needs to worry about your style since you're so bloody vague all the time, and people have trouble understanding your posts.

Since you dont know me or anything about beyong what I have on my profile it should be obvious that you can not make such assumptions as for my style the fact that you perceive it as vague would make one think that you need more detail to be added to the post in order for you to understand it. I tried to keep it short while specifying that the sites must be about anime and from the UK. I kept those specifics as simple as possible if you needed a little more detail all you had to do was ask.

Robbeech90 said:
Secondly yes I did read your reply and I used the word resources because thats what I'm looking for more specifically anime resources in the UK I mearly used the news etc as examples of what any resource might inclued.
Let me quote what you said...
Robbeech90 said:
You were going on about the word anime for some reason, which I didn't even bring up.

There is no anime website that does everything related to anime. You'll be hard-pressed to find a website that does more than a few things.

This is why I am asking for other Uk anime sites I know that one site dosnt have everything so I made this thread to try and widen my variety if information sites I posted it here beacuse I am having trouble searching myself.

Moral of this thread: Learn to Google.
chaos said:
Maxon said:
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

What are you talking about? I'm laughing at ebbybob's suggestion because we are actually on AUKN, which makes this thread kind of redundant.

Maxon said:
chaos said:
Maxon said:
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

Oops, completely misread your post. sorry about that.

Robbeech90 said:
Since you dont know me or anything about beyong what I have on my profile it should be obvious that you can not make such assumptions
Protip: Type outside the quote tags. Aaaannywho...

Assumptions are all I have to go on so there's no reason to pin the blame on me. After all, "Anonymous" is the name of the game, so feel free to make assumptions about me. Besides, if you can type properly, then bloody well do it and save me from making so-called assumptions and save everyone else from a headache.
Robbeech90 said:
as for my style the fact that you perceive it as vague would make one think that you need more detail to be added to the post in order for you to understand it. I tried to keep it short while specifying that the sites must be about anime and from the UK.
You seem to be missing the point, so I'll explain.

You were given a suggestion and immediately dismissed it saying that you wanted something with news articles, which is not what you asked for. All you asked for was resources, which could mean anything (e.g. fansubs, DVDs, image boards, forums and so on).
Robbeech90 said:
I kept those specifics as simple as possible if you needed a little more detail all you had to do was ask.
I did ask. I said your post was too vague, which implies you need to go into more detail.

This argument is just getting stupid, and the thread is already redundant, so I'm stepping out.

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Since you dont know me or anything about beyong what I have on my profile it should be obvious that you can not make such assumptions
Protip: Type outside the quote tags. Aaaannywho...

Yeh sorry I dont often quote under sertain sections I normally type under the whole quote so it takes a little getting used to where to type. :D

Assumptions are all I have to go on so there's no reason to pin the blame on me. After all, "Anonymous" is the name of the game, so feel free to make assumptions about me. Besides, if you can type properly, then bloody well do it and save me from making so-called assumptions and save everyone else from a headache.

I'd rather not make assumptions thats not my style personally.

Robbeech90 said:
as for my style the fact that you perceive it as vague would make one think that you need more detail to be added to the post in order for you to understand it. I tried to keep it short while specifying that the sites must be about anime and from the UK.
You seem to be missing the point, so I'll explain.

You were given a suggestion and immediately dismissed it saying that you wanted something with news articles, which is not what you asked for. All you asked for was resources, which could mean anything (e.g. fansubs, DVDs, image boards, forums and so on).

No I'm not trying to miss the point and I'm sorry if it seems that way. I have mentioned before that the first suggestion was a general resorce not an anime only resorce which is what I specified (or atleast tired to) I did not try to dismiss it. I also mentioned before that I used "news as an example of what a resource might inclued which is why I place the "etc" after it perhaps I should have put more examples before the "etc".

Robbeech90 said:
I kept those specifics as simple as possible if you needed a little more detail all you had to do was ask.

Sorry i wasnt aware that you where asking for mor detail I thought you were just pointing it out.

I did ask. I said your post was too vague, which implies you need to go into more detail.

This argument is just getting stupid, and the thread is already redundant, so I'm stepping out.

Ok well yeh I guess I might have over simplified my original post a bit and I apologies for that I also apologies for my typing I figured since I got into college typing like this it couldnt be that bad :)

Tachi- said:
Lulz at maxon and robbeech

ROB I HAVE YOUR ANSWER....ITS ONLY TWO WORDS....
GOOGLE SEARCH :)

that wasn't hard now was it?

Yes well thank you for you suggestion but I've tried that and I've been having a bit of trouble finding them that way I dont know about you but it dosnt seem to come up with any good results for me TT_TT

it usually takes abut of rooting around online to find anything your looking for now-a-days, if you've gone through more than 10 pages and still can't find what your looking for....play Bono and the internet will feel sympathy for you and you'll magically find the site you where looking for :p

Tachi- said:
it usually takes abut of rooting around online to find anything your looking for now-a-days, if you've gone through more than 10 pages and still can't find what your looking for....play Bono and the internet will feel sympathy for you and you'll magically find the site you where looking for :p

Lol ok

Back