Anime Resourses for the UK

It's still a resource for release dates. They're never correct but you'll always get a frustrating email when your preorder is cancelled, and at the end of the day isnt that all that matters?

Tin Man said:
It's still a resource for release dates. They're never correct but you'll always get a frustrating email when your preorder is cancelled, and at the end of the day isnt that all that matters?

Um well I'm really looking more for anime specific resources e.g. news on industry etc not just products and thats more of a general product resorce.

Robbeech90 said:
Tin Man said:

Um well I'm really looking more for anime specific resources e.g. news on industry etc not just products and thats more of a general product resorce.

So not all resources then.

Anime world order is a good podcast which keeps me up-to-date with news and, stuff. Occasionally I go on anime news network, but mostly just listen to podcasts on the bus, and read in the news section.

Also, nakama britannica is good, often people talk about new anime in their blog, etc.

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tin Man said:
www.play.com

Um sorry but thats a site to buy stuff.........it dosnt deal with anime news in the UK.
Then actually explain what you want instead of using a vague word like "resourses".
EpicLulz said:
ANN (Anime news network)
ANN is for the US.
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

Um well I did say "anime" resources not "general" resorces

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tin Man said:
www.play.com

Um sorry but thats a site to buy stuff.........it dosnt deal with anime news in the UK.
Then actually explain what you want instead of using a vague word like "resourses".
EpicLulz said:
ANN (Anime news network)
ANN is for the US.
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

My mistake.

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/37/51/3-/ ... type=genre

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tin Man said:
www.play.com

EpicLulz said:
ANN (Anime news network)
ANN is for the US.
eggybob said:
www.animeuknews.net
LMAO.

First of all, stop typing "um" at the start of your posts. It's very annoying and condescending. Secondly, did you even read my reply? I'm talking about the word "resources", not anime.

Back