anime podcasts

pneboy

Dandy Guy, in Space
hey guys im wondering if anyone here listens to anime podcasts and what are the best ones out there and are there any put out by licencesors, funi,viz,adv stuff like that

i listen to:
anime-pulse
animenation
anime world order

i listen to them when im playing video games

AnimeWorldOrder is my favourite anime podcast - haven't had time to listen to any podcasts (the GayGamer.net podcast I listenend to this morning was my first for about 5 months :/) thanks to exams and all.

devilrules666 said:
the ones you listen to.... what do they talk about? reviews? previews? american or british? i would love to lsten to a good podcast!

both pre and reviews, american

i used to listen to a anime podcast it sounded professionally done, they used to advertise dvd's in their warehouse for sale on it, there was a japanese learning 5min thing, pre and reviews, and news i think

Geeknights
Anime World Order
Anime Pulse

All pretty wicked gets me through my working day ;)

Been listening to Anime Pulse for a while. I have been meaning to check out other podcasts that they do promos for on their show.

I listened to one a while ago called AnimeHit but it seems to have died and the site has been hijacked

If anyone could recommend me one thats quite good, and a little funny, twud be much appreciated. American or British :)

I used to listen to Otaku Generation but that became too long and disconnected from anime. Then I listened to Ninja Consultants but that's too infrequent. Now it's AWO.

I have quite the list, but as far as Anime is concerned

Anime World Order
Anime Pulse
Anime Roundtable

I listen to BDPE for my gamin' news.

Back