Anime over the holidays

Oh yeah...christmas...right...forgot about that thing. In addition to the shows I listed previously...

Gonna re-watch Always My Santa on christmas day hopefully, might make it into a christmas tradition for myself, despite my general rule of not re-watching a show within the year I watch it or the following year. I would watch sumit else chirstmas related, but there kinda isn't much...

Stuff I have to watch,

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (Region B blu-ray)
Eden of the East (Region B blu-ray)
Sengoku Basara (Region B blu-ray)
Trinity Blood Complete Collection (Region A blu-ray)
Xam'd Collection 2 (Region A blu-ray)
Canaan Complete Collection (Region A blu-ray)
Five Star Stories (region 1 dvd)
Elf Princess Rane (region 1 dvd)
Ghost Sweeper Mikami collection 1 (region 1 dvd)
Kodocha Season 2 (region 1 dvd)
Our Home's Fox Deity Box Set 1 (region 1 dvd)
Cosplay Complex (region 2 dvd)

Stuff still in the postal system,

Shattered Angels The Complete Collection (region 1 dvd)
Tide-Line Blue The Complete Collection (region 1 dvd)
Tayutama: Kiss On My Deity - The Complete Collection (region 1 dvd)
Girls High Collection: The Complete Series (region 1 dvd)
Moeyo Ken: The Complete Collection (region 1 dvd)
Hare + Guu: Deluxe OVA, Vol. 2 (region 1 dvd)
Bleach Series 4 Collection (region 2 dvd)

ilmaestro said:
sic vita est said:
Wolf's Rain has snow in it, so it's a Christmas movie, right?
Hmm, now I'm trying to think of what would be the "best" example of this, but I'm struggling.

I think Jin-Roh may have some snow in, and that may be something I end up getting for Christmas.

Were you thinking about a "Die Hard is a Christmas movie!" type of list, or more of a "snow does not mean happy" affair?

Edit: no idea where I got the list thing from...

Good call on Tokyo Godfathers. That's always worth a watch during the festive season.

If we're talking snow then I have to mention Patlabor 2. There are some scenes in that movie where you can actually feel the cold.

I'm going to be rewatching some Azumanga and Pani Poni Dash. And if I get them for Christmas,I will be watching Kino's Journey and Aquarion Age as well.

fabricatedlunatic said:
If we're talking snow then I have to mention Patlabor 2. There are some scenes in that movie where you can actually feel the cold.

I'll be re-watching that, no question!

Back