Anime on UK TV Discussion

Paradox295

Pokémon Master
Paradox295 said:
Digimon Savers - Kix! - Every Day at 7am, 1pm, 4pm
WhoaHolyS***tWhenDidThathappen?!

edit: Huh, and following on Medabots. Hey, it's like old times.

Also Dinosaur King airs on CITV/ITV 4 at some dark'o'clock hour in the morning.

Conan-san said:
Paradox295 said:
Digimon Savers - Kix! - Every Day at 7am, 1pm, 4pm
WhoaHolyS***tWhenDidThathappen?!

edit: Huh, and following on Medabots. Hey, it's like old times.

Also Dinosaur King airs on CITV/ITV 4 at some dark'o'clock hour in the morning.

HOLYCRA*........TO THE TELLY-BOX!

Just checked their Wiki page, and it says Ultimate Muscle under coming soon. I have always wanted to see that show! If anyone has any idea when it might start or anything... REALLY want to see it...

*EDIT* Indeed...jsut watched the first episode of Digimon Data Squad on there. I have seen it before, so shant be watching again, but still. I assume they repeat the same episode 3 times each day? If so, get to it peeps. :p

Digimon Data Squad? They changed the name to that? That's more confusing than Digimon Savers. Guh.

Oh also, is it worth watching then, even if its dubbed? I have no idea who dubs 'em. Going to check it out, I think.

Jayme said:
Digimon Data Squad? They changed the name to that? That's more confusing than Digimon Savers. Guh.

Oh also, is it worth watching then, even if its dubbed? I have no idea who dubs 'em. Going to check it out, I think.
It's largely the same guys behind the previous four season's dubs. Edits are minimal for the most part except for them needing to turn a Bomb Digimon into a Fruit Digimon (It wasn't thier call, it was Toei's and they made the best of it. He's basicly Don Patch).

Man, if Kix can get stuff like Digimon Season 5 then the skies the limit for them shy of getting Nicktoons and CN Cartoons (though wither they would want them is another question entirely)

Come on, Kix, get Dragon Knight!

Though if they could get Pokemon Kanto and/or Jhoto in the next few months they could strike gold.

Is the "Series Not Longer Airing" section actually needed?, because if you were to do it properly, shows from Bleach to Evangelion would be needed there. Its fine if its a reoccuring show like Pokémon if it goes off the air for a couple of weeks but DBZ hasn't aired here in years.

Jayme said:
Is the "Series Not Longer Airing" section actually needed?, because if you were to do it properly, shows from Bleach to Evangelion would be needed there. Its fine if its a reoccuring show like Pokémon if it goes off the air for a couple of weeks but DBZ hasn't aired here in years.
I know, just found the links to them on the Digimon page, well I guess we don't need it.. *removes*

Paradox295 said:
http://www.licensemag.com/licensemag/Entertainment/NickToons-UK-Picks-Up-Beyblade-Revival/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/654915

Beyblade: Metal Fusion will be on Nicktoons in September
That's not how you Spell "Dragonball", Nick....

stuart-says-yes said:
Paradox295 said:
http://www.licensemag.com/licensemag/Entertainment/NickToons-UK-Picks-Up-Beyblade-Revival/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/654915

Beyblade: Metal Fusion will be on Nicktoons in September

metal fusion is also a recent anime in japan , a new dub licence so if they can pick up a new dub licence, why not pick up to and grab DB kai, we won't know yet but theres hope anime is still alive in the uk
Apparently, we're getting it at the same time America is...

They showed iCarly in HD on Sky Anytime that one time, so it must be on there radar. But that's a point, even if they HD-ise Nick or make a specific HD channel - it will still just be iCarly all day.

Let's hope Cartoon Network get it and get a HD channel as well.

stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:
They showed iCarly in HD on Sky Anytime that one time, so it must be on there radar. But that's a point, even if they HD-ise Nick or make a specific HD channel - it will still just be iCarly all day.

iCarly uhh, miranda cosgrove is ugly enough in SD with out viewing the crevasses of her face in HD
Who wants to watch iCarly in the first place?

Paradox295 said:
stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:

iCarly uhh, miranda cosgrove is ugly enough in SD with out viewing the crevasses of her face in HD
Who wants to watch iCarly in the first place?
Children who have been denied the opportunity to understand the true meaning of the Oath made thorough Courage.

Back