Anime on PSN

Dan

Stand User
Was just browsing the anime section and noticed that Irresponsible Captain Tyler is on there. Bit suprised to see that, if I get time over the weekend I'll put what else is on there. Unless someone beats me too it or already has :D

At £1.49 per episode potential viewers would be better advised to buy the £25-ish DVD set from United Publications or Otaku.

That Sony (and indeed Netflix) are allowed to offer titles that haven't been BBFC certified to UK viewers again demonstrates how pointless that organisation is in this day and age.

fabricatedlunatic said:
At £1.49 per episode potential viewers would be better advised to buy the £25-ish DVD set from United Publications or Otaku.

That Sony (and indeed Netflix) are allowed to offer titles that haven't been BBFC certified to UK viewers again demonstrates how pointless that organisation is in this day and age.
Don't say that, the were threatening to legislate it in. Which means bye bye crunchyroll, youtube etc.

BBFC certs are only for physical copies, they cert the disk not the movie (so they can charge fees again for re-releases)

I wish digital releases didn't generally cost the same as getting it on disc with the security of knowing you won't lose it in a HD crash or if gets pulled (the few episodes I tried out from Gong via Blinkbox have been removed from the site, and my local copies will no longer play as it cannot obtain a license. They said "you should have downloaded it", I said "I did, they won't play", they said "delete and re-download them", I gave up...)

Back