Anime on Demand - Good news and bad news

You're right, I apologize for ever considering that you might not get accused of being confrontational, it actually was that obvious all along.

Are you willfully missing my point? I have already said elsewhere that I agree with some of the content of your posts, your attitude is what stinks. Your "right to party" does not extend as far as you would like to think.

Oh, is that what they call having an opinion these days? This whole having an opinion that's not the mainstream one (because, in the instance of ANN, I was British and therefore disqualified from watching online streams, funny how war never changes) is so upsetting, I'm sure.

Nobody's upset at you for having a personal opinion, Conan, they're upset at you for attempting to force it on everyone and speaking in an excessively dramatic, threatening way about even the most humble of topics. AoD is just a company trying something new to provide us with a service. At the end of the day you can use it, or not use it. The third option (whining ad nauseum over it and making sweeping declarations as an armchair business analyst) doesn't tend to go down too well.

R

ConanThe3rd said:
Oh, is that what they call having an opinion these days? This whole having an opinion that's not the mainstream one (because, in the instance of ANN, I was British and therefore disqualified from watching online streams, funny how war never changes) is so upsetting, I'm sure.
1319901250777.jpg

Rui said:
Nobody's upset at you for having a personal opinion, Conan, they're upset at you for attempting to force it on everyone and speaking in an excessively dramatic, threatening way about even the most humble of topics. AoD is just a company trying something new to provide us with a service. At the end of the day you can use it, or not use it. The third option (whining ad nauseum over it and making sweeping declarations as an armchair business analyst) doesn't tend to go down too well.

R
Fine.
Just, Fine.

Back