Anime not released here yet!!!??

Tasker said:
rocklee said:
... pain for me is that with the card i got at the moment i can't pay for stuff from america so there go them!

I had a similar problem with only having an Electron card, but I found out I could use it at both

www.up1.co.uk and www.otaku.co.uk

It's not quite the same as ordering direct from the states but at least I can usually get the items I want. :D

Have a look, maybe they take the card you have. :D

Or failing that, Otaku take Paypal if you have that.

dude thanks alot!that will help me loads..i'll see if it will work for me..nothin does these days :(
this is gonna sound weired but what does every1 think will NOT ever be released over here i got one main answer...HENTAI! (don't think the FAKE movie has it in...need to see that)

I was gonna start importing when I eventually got a multi region player but that died. Horribly. So I never started importing.

But now I'm FINALLY out of debt I think I can try again.

It would just be nicer if you didn't have to go to any extra expense (buying the damn player to play th dvds on!) to get into importing. I guess there is the uncoding your dvd player thing, but it's useless when there is no code for the one you have.

rocklee said:
this is gonna sound weired but what does every1 think will NOT ever be released over here i got one main answer...HENTAI! (don't think the FAKE movie has it in...need to see that)

Some Hentai IS released over here.

Liquid Skin said:
FLCL dammit! But sod's law is that the moment i give in and import they'll release it over here.

The world hates me.

I Bought the import last year, funny as hell

Other Series I want released:

Death note
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ikki Tousen: Dragon Destiny

Death Note will probably get BBFC'd to oblivion, and that's even before we think about "What's up people?". That song will probably leave the BBFC HQ a bloodridden pool of exploded old men's heads.

Conan-san said:
Death Note will probably get BBFC'd to oblivion, and that's even before we think about "What's up people?". That song will probably leave the BBFC HQ a bloodridden pool of exploded old men's heads.
There is nothing in Death Note that would even remotely bother the BBFC. I can't see it getting more than a 15 rating, certainly for most of it.

well since deathnote is very popular over here it should definatly get released over here..oh another annoying thing ppl....age ratings!!!
take love hina for example..most of the series is rated 12+ BUT they have missed out most of the funniest bits in it cause of this rating
WHERE IS THE HENTAI ANIME!! gotta have a bitta hentai!

rocklee said:
well since deathnote is very popular over here it should definatly get released over here..oh another annoying thing ppl....age ratings!!!
take love hina for example..most of the series is rated 12+ BUT they have missed out most of the funniest bits in it cause of this rating
There is and never was any hentai in Love Hina and the anime was released completely uncut in the UK...

I don't know how popular this anime is with people but would Romeo x Juliet stand a good chance of getting an english-dub release?
Am looking forward to the Death Note release already!

Gawyn said:
rocklee said:
There is and never was any hentai in Love Hina and the anime was released completely uncut in the UK...

i was using love hina as an example of rememberable bits from manga that weren't in anime..sorry if it sounded like i was ranting on about hentai and it sounded like it was love hina...my bad!!!

teel ya what tho (this is only fairytale this bit)if deathnote didn't get a release here there would probably be a riot!!
oh and for the ppl who go waterstones..the one where i live now has a bigger manga collection with ALL volumes of deathnote..i nearly cried!!!
just take advantage of their 3 for 2 offer!!!..oh sorry this forum was about anime lmao....i would love to see love hina again! released here but that is pretty unlikly isn't it?

Back