Anime Nation Occupations!

wow a surprisingly large amount of you are all unemployed... how can u even afford anime, internet acces or most importantly NEW CLOTHES!?!?!

i think thats the only reason i actually work lol

skikes said:
wow a surprisingly large amount of you are all unemployed... how can u even afford anime, internet acces or most importantly NEW CLOTHES!?!?!

I have 500 quid in the bank still and christmas season is coming up for work so i dont have to worry :p
I got the clothes thing down
"is born again nudist"

skikes said:

Unless my ass is showing or a sizable chunk of my top is gone theres no need to buy new clothes!

MTW said:
I have 500 quid in the bank still and christmas season is coming up for work so i dont have to worry :p

Hehe ditto - work when you have a £10 in the account! Why work when you have money?

I'm a jack of all trades (well I was) I've had about 4 different jobs in just about 3 years.
I was a Guest Co-ordinator on a holiday estate.
I worked as a Sales Advisor in Megabowl. (o_O)
I nearly worked in a call centre but only did the training day. Swiftly got my P45 sent back.
I then worked in a swankey bar where I literally got paid to hurl booze and abuse at middle-class wankers who owned hotels in Norway.

And now I'm "un-employed" so to speak. In other words I'm working as a cleaner on the holiday estate I used to be the Guest Co-ordinator for.

I'm also a part-time Gamekeepers Assistant.

I'm at college and working part time at The Sage (in Gateshead, look it up, 'tis an amazing building). The thought of like 6 more years in education is kind'a exhausting......but never mind eh :].

cardybean said:
And wow...Oxford Street, you must be bloody rolling in it! What type of research do you do?

I earn enough to get by, just, basicly I ring multinational companies all over the world and verify that certain people still work there and confirm there job titles, extensions and e-mail adresses ect, as I said before, very boring 8)

Shades said:
cardybean said:
And wow...Oxford Street, you must be bloody rolling in it! What type of research do you do?

I earn enough to get by, just, basicly I ring multinational companies all over the world and verify that certain people still work there and confirm there job titles, extensions and e-mail adresses ect, as I said before, very boring 8)
I dunno... Maybe when no-one's looking, you can have a chat with them. You're both business people, and I'm sure they'd be a little bored too. :D

Shades said:
cardybean said:

Haha, I bet you come on AUKN while you're at work eh! :]

Back