Anime, Manga, magazines, games, jpop cds - Huge Update!

pixelofpower

Completely Average High School Student
Hi all, and a happy new year!

Whilst up at my parents over the Christmas break, I used the chance to organise my fairly extensive collection of anime and manga from over the years (not as fun as it sounds when there's a lot and you only have a week..!). The result being that I'm looking to sell a variety of Japan-themed goodness - be it sets of original manga, magazines, japanese cds/dvds, etc. I've tried to keep the prices as reasonable as possible, and I'm happy to give some items for free to a good home - please see each item for details. Everything has been kept in a no-smoking / no-pet environment and is in very good/excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

I'm based in London so would prefer collection, but if I'll also be happy to post anything to UK addresses provided you can pay for the postage. I'm looking to buy a few Gundam (Side MS) Robot Damashii toys and would be happy to accept those as payment instead - if that applies to you, pop me a PM with the items you're thinking of and I'll get back to you asap.

---- UPDATED - REMOVED SOLD ITEMS & REDUCED SOME PRICES! ----

Evangelion in 3D book: £4
Hobby Japan book all about Evangelion kits and figures

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin vol 1-10: £10
Original Japanese manga and bought new last year whilst in Japan (Japanese language). Char is the best! (value of around £65 if bought new).
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/19 ... gundam.png

Dengeki Hobby 11 issues: £10
A collection of Dengeki Hobby magazines, most from 2011:
2010 Feb, 2011 Jan, Feb, March, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Some issues come with a dvd and some with decals (cost me around £154 for the lot).

Akira vol 2-4: £5
3 Original, rare Japanese collected volumes of Akira (Japanese language). Bought from a collectors shop in Japan 8 years ago and I've never seen these for sale in the UK (used but good condition). Volume 2 is the original 1985 first edition so definitely one for the Akira enthusiast and a steal at this price.

Many thanks!

Costas

ilmaestro said:
I would be interested in MPD Psycho, but I would need it sent to me.

I've just checked the Royal Mail website and it looks like postage will cost around £8 for the whole lot as they're quite heavy (making it £28 in total). Hope that's ok - if it ends up any less I'd of course refund the difference.

ilmaestro said:
That's fine, anything less than £30 sounded more than fair. I shall PM you.

Many thanks!

For anyone interested, I think the postage cost of £8 will apply to each of the Gundam, Vagabond and Akira collections.

Updated with my final batch of stuff! Any questions, give me a shout (plus of course I can send photos of any items you might be interested in).

Back