Anime + Manga Collection for sale (Inc R1+R2) + Free P+P

kiba79

Completely Average High School Student
Hello there everyone, I would like to put up my huge collection of Anime DVD'S (Inc box sets, SE/CE) and Manga books for sale. I have amassed this huge collection over the course of 7-8 years. It isn't much, but if you do find something you are interested in, please PM me.

This will be a PayPal only sale, and on MOST of the merchandise, I will be offering free 1st Class Recorded Delivery within the UK :)! I am happy to offer International Shipping to those outside of UK, BUT, it will cost you a bit for shipping.

Please send me your offers.

Please also note that I have these listed on other sites too.

So, without further ado, let's jam!:

Anime
Region 1:

-Please! Twins Vol.1 Limited ED Box (Like New/Unsealed)

---

-Wolf's Rain Collection: This is/was the my pride and joy of my collection. Included will be:

•Wolf's Rain The Definitive Edition - Book Of The Moon (R2, English release, New and sealed. No.25/500).
•Wolf's Rain Anime Legends UK Boxset (R2, Disc 1 does have scratch to it, but plays lovely).
•Wolf's Rain Vol.1 Collector Boxset (R1, I have two of these, both new and sealed!)
•Wolf's Rain Collection I and II (R1, all in mint condition)
•Wolf's Rain Anime Legends US Boxset (R1, Like New, and Signed by the English dub voice actors).
•Wolf's Rain Vol.1 Collector Boxset (R1, complete with all dvds, DVD'S themselves are in poor to good condition, box itself is in poor condition, no CD or plush included with this one folks).

---

Region 2:

-Bleach Boxsets 1,2,3,5,8 (2,3,8 are sealed, 1 and 5 are Like New. All First Edition releases by MangaUK.)

-Elfen Lied Vol.1-4 Vectors DVD Set (Original ADV releases, all in DVD Box protectors, Like New).

-.hack//Roots + Legend Of Twilight Set (Roots is complete with the both Collector Boxes, including ALL original items that were packaged within them, Like New, all of these have just been taken out of packaging and placed within the DVD Boxes for more space in my wardrobe. Legend of Twilight includes Vol.1 and 2 (or 3, can not remember due to being stored away in bubble wrap), Like New. Beez Entertainment releases.

---

Manga:

-Bleach Vol.55 + Reboot Souls (Both packed together, new Japanese release), will be packaged along with the Bleach box set bundle.

-Gokukoku no Brynhildr Vol.1 (Japanese edition, like new).

--

I also have a few rare video games for sale, but I presume this is not the place to post them, but if you are interested, please feel free to ask, thank you.

Everything listed, I would like to sell as a bundle, I'd rather not have to seperate dvds and such, because it would make things complicated for myself.

If you are interested in pictures, once again, please request, thank you!

Re: HUGE Anime + Manga Collection for sale (Inc R1+R2)

ARe you adding more anime titles or are you being sarcastic with the "i've amassed this huge collection"?

It may have taken eight years to amass that collection. Unlikely to get any takers though

britguy said:
ARe you adding more anime titles or are you being sarcastic with the "i've amassed this huge collection"?

Just what I have here. It seems fairly huge for me.

Oh Ok no offence meant but "huge" imo is like hundreds of titles....good luck with the sale though.

o_O

No offense but ...Unknownfate has a collection that makes your collection look like you don't have one.

And those prices are so unbelievable.....It's not like they are rare..... I mean the contributor/licensor might be rare but the series isn't rare...... at least I think so....I think it might be.

I know this is a really old post, but I've been looking everywhere for the Wolf's Rain Definitive Edition box set and I was wondering if you still have it, and if so how much you're asking for it?

I know this is a really old post, but I've been looking everywhere for the Wolf's Rain Definitive Edition box set and I was wondering if you still have it, and if so how much you're asking for it?

I do lol, it's on ebay, if you type it in. £170

Back