Anime Limited To Release Sword Art Online Alternative & More

Haven't got around to Gun Gale Online yet, so depending on when AL release that, I might just wait for it.
Same with Persona 5.

I'll be getting Megalo Box for sure. I'll probably get Persona5 too, I mean it was a bit of a train wreck but it's Persona soooo... I assume they'll also have whatever the hell they're making (an OVA?) to finish the story too? Wouldn't pick it up without that. Not really interested in the others.

We still have no idea what the December special of P5 is as I doubt unless its like 2 and half hours long they can adapt the final 2 dungeons sufficiently.

I really enjoyed Megalobox ^_^ glad AL picked it up it's a shame (minor spoiler) the ending was so poor, they should have focused a lot more on the fight itself and animated it more. It needs the dubbing crew to do an easter egg dub track where they just yell Adrian at random but appropriate times.

Despite all the issues with Persona 5 I will probably pick that up. I might have picked up Ballroom, but I don't really like how it ends so I'll probably avoid that one. Nothing else really on my radar for today, sadly.

Bartender seems like a really odd pick, would love to know what made AL go for it now? I'm not complaining, mind. Also means that I can hold out some hope for series like Welcome to Irabu's Office and Kaiba actually getting released over here.

Back