Anime Limited Partners with ITV's Upcoming Streaming Service

Gunbuster is interesting, but isn't the rest mostly stuff they had on 4oD for a while? So those are just shifting across. Give it a few years and they'll move to channel 5 streaming :p

Gunbuster is interesting, but isn't the rest mostly stuff they had on 4oD for a while? So those are just shifting across. Give it a few years and they'll move to channel 5 streaming :p

To be fair - most of the list isn't public yet and there's a lot more there than was on All4 you'll find :)! It's pretty exciting stuff I have to say...:). That said, wouldn't say no to having anime on Channel 5 too :D. The more avenues to grow the anime audience, the better...

(Also, yes - Gunbuster isn't just for Digital / TV...so expect a really nice edition in due course - continuing our releases of Mr ANNO's works!)

Andrew

To be fair - most of the list isn't public yet and there's a lot more there than was on All4 you'll find :)! It's pretty exciting stuff I have to say...:). That said, wouldn't say no to having anime on Channel 5 too :D. The more avenues to grow the anime audience, the better...

(Also, yes - Gunbuster isn't just for Digital / TV...so expect a really nice edition in due course - continuing our releases of Mr ANNO's works!)

Andrew
That's fun, I wonder if it's as insane as Evangelion.

Andrew
Just out of curiosity, do you know if the titles will be available on ITVX as dub only, just like when select titles were on All4, or will they include the subtitled versions too?

Andrew
Got to say congratulations, you've achieved getting more anime on PSB's than manga entertainment did (I appreciate time's were different then). All you have to do now is make a deal with BBC but either way you've pretty much become the new manga entertainment as far as getting anime out there goes.

If you plan on releasing more Anno I hear there's a nice new 4K resolution transfer of Nadia 😉

But I'd actually love for you guys to throw a curve ball and pick up Shin Godzilla and give it a really good release! Manga's license must be nearing its end by now?

Back