Anime Limited Is ..

Ian Wolf said:
So, it's Beez titles they're bringing out?

*Crosses fingers for Blu-Ray Gurren Lagann.*

We're not just rescuing Beez titles though :). This was just a very special title to me and wanted to see it get the right treatment :).

AP

kaze_andrew said:
Ian Wolf said:

We're not just rescuing Beez titles though :). This was just a very special title to me and wanted to see it get the right treatment :).

AP
To be fair, Cowboy Bebop is one of those titles that has a hell of a lot of western appeal too. Definitely a heavy hitter to start things with.

@Ath - Looks good! Will buy.

Joshawott said:
kaze_andrew said:
Ian Wolf said:

AP
To be fair, Cowboy Bebop is one of those titles that has a hell of a lot of western appeal too. Definitely a heavy hitter to start things with.

@Ath - Looks good! Will buy.

Yes it's an excellent title to start off on and has very broad appeal, not to mention it's been missing from stores for quite some time so people will be buying or upgrading.

kaze_andrew said:
Ian Wolf said:

AP

Completely understand - but if you do given Gurren a Blu-Ray release, I will buy it.

Ian Wolf said:

As much as I would love this, I highly doubt that it will happen as it has not been released on Bluray in Japan.
I'm honestly not too fussed to be honest though, the Bandai DVDs look great, and I'm pretty sure TTGL was animated in SD anyway.

kaze_andrew said:

AP
Andrew, this may be a bit far in advance, but if Anime Limited's releases will be only for the UK market, will we still have to put up with all this subtitle/audio locking that all Kaze's releases suffer from?
I'm guessing with Kaze it's due to them having multiple different language/subtitle tracks more than anything else, but that is the one thing which makes me hesitate before buying any of their releases.

PS - There seems to be demand for Kara no Kyoukai... you know what to do!

Hello Andrew,

I was wondering if you're going to just release anime that has been dubbed or are you going to be releasing titles which are Japanese with English subs?

Also, any extra's with the Blu Ray release of Cowboy Bebop, be they physical or dvd bonus goodies

Many thanks!

Back