UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I’m assuming the (Lupin6) listing that popped up on MVMs site for £31.49 is the standard edition, with a release date of 1 week later than AtA.

I'll be waiting for a sale discount I think (in a future sale rather than the one just about to start later today as I doubt it will be in that sale), but thankyou for the heads up :)

Last edited:
if the codes are not unique i assume Both Can be posted here ?
Yes, but if you use the Anime Unlimited member code and don't have the membership it will likely result in your order being cancelled (it might not work at all without an active subscription, never tried). The 10% off code is similarly meant for email subscribers only, but they are likely less strict about that one.

I’m assuming the (Lupin6) listing that popped up on MVMs site for £31.49 is the standard edition, with a release date of 1 week later than AtA.
If it's a collector's edition, it'll be mentioned in the title listing. If there's both collector and standard available on the site, it'll be listed as "collector's edition" and "standard edition" respectively. If there's no collector's edition, or in this case it isn't available for general retail, then it'll just be listed as either "complete season/collection/complete series/season 1" etc.

Hope that makes sense!

For those who had their order held, AL informed me that they are expecting to receive stock of the Kids on the Slope CE with the corrected disc in it sometime next week.

Yes, but if you use the Anime Unlimited member code and don't have the membership it will likely result in your order being cancelled (it might not work at all without an active subscription, never tried). The 10% off code is similarly meant for email subscribers only, but they are likely less strict about that one.
well i only got the 15% code 😅 i ask because i was thinking of post up a deal post Somewhere :)

4 titles on b1g1 are tempting for £40,but i just know they will be in the christmas sale for £15 for 2,so may wait as have a backlog as it is

Nothing of particularly strong interest to me either. Wallet safe!

Is it just me or is the BOGOF selection smaller than in previous sales?

Slightly underwhelming.

Am tempted by March Comes in Like a Lion on the BOGOF offers though.

Did they mention if they would be doing more lightning deals like at Christmas?

Are the mystery boxes ever worth it? Will it just be stuff from this sale or different titles? I’m interested in Outlaw Star but I don’t want to order that and a mystery box and get two copies. Only other thing of interest is Wolf’s Rain, so I wouldn’t be overly happy if it was filled with items from the sale.

Are the mystery boxes ever worth it? Will it just be stuff from this sale or different titles? I’m interested in Outlaw Star but I don’t want to order that and a mystery box and get two copies. Only other thing of interest is Wolf’s Rain, so I wouldn’t be overly happy if it was filled with items from the sale.
I believe anything in the sale won't be in the mystery box. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Will be different in the boxes than sale items

Normally the mystery box will be made up of titles not in the sale. The Christmas ones will be collectors editions and the spring/summer sales will be standard editions.

Back