UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Did they list titles from last year that were already sold out back then? Like these were already sold out last time they were for sale on the AL store:
  • Lucky Star
  • Attack on Titan Junior High - Collector's Edition
  • Barakamon
  • Shimoneta
I didn't take a look at the website at the exact time they went online today, but seems that either they had very few copies that sold out almost immediately, or they simply put all the same titles out - whether they actually had stock or not.

can confirm they were all in stock but sold out very quickly, I had Lucky Star in my basket but it was sold out by the time I went to checkout. did manage to get Barakamon tho.

Did they list titles from last year that were already sold out back then? Like these were already sold out last time they were for sale on the AL store:
  • Lucky Star
  • Attack on Titan Junior High - Collector's Edition
  • Barakamon
  • Shimoneta
I didn't take a look at the website at the exact time they went online today, but seems that either they had very few copies that sold out almost immediately, or they simply put all the same titles out - whether they actually had stock or not.
Yep... I had them 4 in my basket around 5.20...as was still looking... Went to checkout few mins later... And were all gone... All 4!!!

Last edited:
the exact same thing happened to me as well - still annoyed with myself!!
Nah i wouldnt be
Annoyed more with alltheanime... They knew they only had a very very few of them...and seems alot of us wanted them.. Shouldnt of out them on
As now alot of us are annoyed
Look at claymore on ebay. People wanting £70 for it.
Im in 2 minds cancelling my £750 order now
Peed more than anything with them

Nah i wouldnt be
Annoyed more with alltheanime... They knew they only had a very very few of them...and seems alot of us wanted them.. Shouldnt of out them on
As now alot of us are annoyed
Look at claymore on ebay. People wanting £70 for it.
Im in 2 minds cancelling my £750 order now
Peed more than anything with them
So they just shouldn't have put them up for sale at all?

You and quite a few others are annoyed, but there's likely a (very) small group of people who were thrilled to actually get the items.

What they probably should have done is stated on twitter (or here) that they had an extremely limited number of older OOP items that would be going up in the sale, which could quite easily be sold out within minutes, at least that'd temper expectations a little.

So they just shouldn't have put them up for sale at all?

You and quite a few others are annoyed, but there's likely a (very) small group of people who were thrilled to actually get the items.

What they probably should have done is stated on twitter (or here) that they had an extremely limited number of older OOP items that would be going up in the sale, which could quite easily be sold out within minutes, at least that'd temper expectations a little.
Yes
A few already had "low stock"
Next to them before ordering... These ones did not

Got the Black Lagoon email too, finally got a delay email for On-Gaku today as well.

Honestly as someone that will probably never even open the booklet, that delay for an extra 12 pages is annoying.

you know I added Shomin Sample to my list of possible purchases at the end of the 12th days but I had a nagging feeling I already owned it and I did. The poor show so much I already had it and forgot about it 😂

Back