UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

"Please note that £199.99 is a special promotional pre-order price, effective during the pre-order period from August 19, 2021 and ending on December 6, 2021. After December 6, 2021, the price will return to its SRP of £299.99."

Also:

"The international re-release of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION does not contain "FLY ME TO THE MOON" in any of its home video editions"

As expected but since it keeps coming up

"Please note that £199.99 is a special promotional pre-order price, effective during the pre-order period from August 19, 2021 and ending on December 6, 2021. After December 6, 2021, the price will return to its SRP of £299.99."

Also:

"The international re-release of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION does not contain "FLY ME TO THE MOON" in any of its home video editions"

As expected but since it keeps coming up
Adv dub is in though, as is their sub translation.
In addition to the Official Dub and Subtitled versions, there is an extra set of discs including the bonus Classic Dub and Subtitled versions for the twenty-six episode series, as well as the films EVANGELION DEATH (TRUE)2 and THE END OF EVANGELION.

Nice enough set for a very good show, but laying down £200 for Tylor Ultimate has probably exausted my "ridiculously priced anime fund" for now 😂

I'll see if I have any spare cash and if they've got any left in Dec/Jan/Feb or whenever it releases. Asking for 200 quid upfront when it's at least three and a half months way is something I just won't do.

Back