UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I did think it was wierd it was clashing with Planetes when they had so many free Friday's they could have picked. But it's good to know the actual date.

Also I wonder when we will find out about Demon Slayer part 2
I wonder if Demon Slayer Part 2 had been pushed back to include an outer box considering Madman was allowed to provide one (despite Anime Limited's comments earlier saying it wasn't possible).

Either way, I'm surprised March is quite slim on the big releases, which leads me to suspect they're going to destroy us with the April & May slates (though April may be slimmer due to including the delayed titles Planetes and Violet Evergarden).

Yes also gutted by that and taken by surprise. Would anyone be willing to buy SAO Alicization Part 2 Collector’s Edition for me on Amazon UK and ship it to Belgium then? If you do, shoot me a PM, I would be very grateful.

Yes also gutted by that and taken by surprise. Would anyone be willing to buy SAO Alicization Part 2 Collector’s Edition for me on Amazon UK and ship it to Belgium then? If you do, shoot me a PM, I would be very grateful.
It's sold out on Amazon, also there are also no importation issues from Amazon UK.

All orders have local VAT collected up front by Amazon so you won't get an additional bill from customs.

Yes guess I wasn’t clear enough on this, anyone outside the UK simply cannot order this set. So i’m still open to offers from someone to ship it to me from the UK, off course I’ll pay the necessary shipping costs.

Persona 5 news?
Well it's about time. Though considering how long it took to show a release in the US, I assume the majority of that wait is that they weren't allowed to move until they do. It's an Aniplex title I think right?

Hope it'll be including the two OVAs, as they aren't really OVAs but more the actual ending parts of the story that the original series didn't include at the time.

I can accept that. Starting to wonder if I ever watched the Valentine OVA, I can't even remember if I heard about it, but it's good that they are likely to have the end OVAs. Wouldn't really be complete without them.

Back