UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Still shouldn't have been £35 for me either though, I used the 15% off Screen Anime code.

The declared value is supposed to be the purchased value.
Indeed, though it is still possible that the saving of the 15% code is "applied" to any of the other items from the same order. Though that still wouldn't explain the £39.99, nor does it seem likely that it was done that way.
This now has me concerned about the BOGOF action, if those are also declared at full sale price...

Hana and Alice SE is the deal of the week. It was good and worth a watch but not my kind of movie. I had the CE in a mystery box but don't feel a need to rewatch.

I'm not expecting anything until Febuary since I ordered everything together and Kill la Kill has a later release date. Kind of sucks that the new fulfilment house is waiting for everything in an order to get in stock but I guess it makes sense at the same time. Now I wonder what would happen if something sold out before an order ships.

I seen someone in the photos thread had got Code Geass, so now I’m getting excited whenever I get an email hoping it’s a dispatch notification 😭
Code Geass delivery isn't being handled by the new fufuliment centre so I didnt actually get a dispatch notice. Yours may well already be on it's way.

Back