UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I know Shinkai isnt your favourite thing but The Place Promised is a great film. Theres some fairly dense sci fi stuff going on in it as well as the love triangle stuff. Also theres a scene in Your Name which was almost trialled in this film first in a sense.
Thanks for the recommendation but after Garden of Words I'm just flat out done with that guy.

I'm expecting Demon Slayer to potentially arrive tomorrow assuming that MVM was the one shipping it out as there's no tracking with the dispatch notice.

Has anyone received the 4k Weathering with you today? I saw a couple of posts on Twitter that suggeste some had received the 3 disc variant directly from AL today.
My 4 disc version from Zavvi is still sitting at "processing" so not sure if it's likely to be shipped out before Christmas now. Even if it is I don't have a lot of faith in it actually turning up before...

Off the top of my head, both SAO 2 CE's, SAO Alicization, Persona 3 Complete Set and Plastic Memories.

Some others with a few bits, Mirai CE had the title in foil, SAO GGO original CE's had foil detailing inside, and the orginal Silent Voice CE has a very nice foil effect on the reverse side.

I think the Terror in Resonance UE might be foil too but not 100% sure, it is very shiny though.
Hah, I actually have the Persona set but didn't really take notice until now.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Plastic Memories one (whenever AL get around to shipping my order :p ), tyvm for the details.

I'm still waiting for my FMP IV order since 16th Dec but I received a dispatch notification for my items (which was meant to be together with FMP IV). The items are FMP season 1, FMP 2nd Raid and Martian Successor Nadesico

Has anyone received the 4k Weathering with you today? I saw a couple of posts on Twitter that suggeste some had received the 3 disc variant directly from AL today.
My 4 disc version from Zavvi is still sitting at "processing" so not sure if it's likely to be shipped out before Christmas now. Even if it is I don't have a lot of faith in it actually turning up before...
Zavvi (yesterday): "We're expecting this item to ship later this month, but cannot provide an exact date as of yet. This has been delayed due to issues on our supplier's end. As soon as we do have the stock available you will be notified. I am sorry for the inconvenience."

I received my weathering with you today.

Still waiting on Promised Neverland that shipped on the 14th and Demon Slayer that was shipped last Friday. My Fullmetal Panic Invisible Victory that was sent in between those has arrived though.

Back