UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Well that's even more concerning for my copy of The Promised Neverland then.
Checked my package, it was 48 so that will hopefully give you more time (also, its come from Bordon and that the new fulfilment house). For what its worth, I have likely RM48 orders from MVM that dispatched 4 days ago and haven't appeared yet.

Promised Neverland was the first under the new fulfilment house, which is confirmed by the tracking number provided when it was dispatched
Checked my package, it was 48 so that will hopefully give you more time (also, its come from Bordon and that the new fulfilment house). For what its worth, I have likely RM48 orders from MVM that dispatched 4 days ago and haven't appeared yet.
That's interesting then. Hopefully I get an update on my package tonight because again I just find it odd how the other package (which arrived today) shipped afterwards and arrived first when it should be the opposite.

That's interesting then. Hopefully I get an update on my package tonight because again I just find it odd how the other package (which arrived today) shipped afterwards and arrived first when it should be the opposite.
Seen you mention in the other post that tracking shows RM haven’t received the order yet, an order I had ship out last week took 3 days to actually show up on tracking and I was starting to get pretty worried but then it finally registered as being at the sorting centre. How long has it been since it was marked as dispatched?

Seen you mention in the other post that tracking shows RM haven’t received the order yet, an order I had ship out last week took 3 days to actually show up on tracking and I was starting to get pretty worried but then finally registered as being at the sorting centre. How long has it been since it was marked as dispatch?
Got an update finally but pretty much here's the timeline for both orders, plus FMP to make things more confusing, to provide a comparison:

Date
The Promised Neverland​
Anime Ltd Xmas Batch​
Full Metal Panic! IV
14th Dec
Dispatched 11:09am
RM: Sender despatching item 09:24pm​
Dispatched 11:48am
RM: Sender despatching item 09:26pm​
--​
15th Dec
--​
--​
--​
16th Dec
--​
Item Received: MC1 at 11:28pm​
Dispatched 11:47am
RM: Sender despatching item 06:44pm​
17th Dec
--​
Item Received: MC2 at 01:19pm​
Item Received: MC1 at 03:32pm​
18th Dec
Item Received: PSC at 06:57pm​
Item Received: DO at 04:58am
Arrived at 02:00pm​
--​
19th Dec
--​
--​
Item Received: MC2 at 01:55am​

Last edited:
Got an update finally but pretty much here's the timeline for both orders, plus FMP to make things more confusing, to provide a comparison:

Date
The Promised Neverland​
Anime Ltd Xmas Batch​
Full Metal Panic! IV
14th Dec
--​
15th Dec
--​
--​
--​
16th Dec
--​
17th Dec
--​
18th Dec
Item Received: MC1 at 06:57pm​
--​
Wow, that’s just... incredibly frustrating to look at, I wonder what held up Promised Neverland for that long when everything else moved pretty fine. RM really is just all over the place atm

Wow, that’s just... incredibly frustrating to look at, I wonder what held up Promised Neverland for that long when everything else moved pretty fine. RM really is just all over the place atm
RM have had my copy of SAO: Alicization part 2 since the 7th and the tracking has yet to update. Promised Neverland has already arrived in Ireland for me.

on the non-arriving packages thing, it's worth noting RM mentions up to 9pm delivery which i thought was overly exaggerated until i got a package delivery at 5:30 last night 4-5 hours after the postman had delivered letters

Well interestingly enough, my copy of FMP IV has just arrived this morning after shipping on Thursday but my copy of The Promised Neverland which was dispatched on Monday (14th) is still nowhere to be seen...

Well interestingly enough, my copy of FMP IV has just arrived this morning after shipping on Thursday but my copy of The Promised Neverland which was dispatched on Monday (14th) is still nowhere to be seen...
So pretty much the same situation as me as well. Granted (as I mentioned earlier) I did get one small update but it's still not going to arrive anytime soon.

Meanwhile I might actually get FMP either today or Monday at this rate.

Got an update finally but pretty much here's the timeline for both orders, plus FMP to make things more confusing, to provide a comparison
All of my orders have had a few day delay from the label being printed to being dispatched. Seems to be usually 3 days with Gundam Wing being the exepion at only 2 days and the fastest to arrive (Dispatch email Monday, arrived with RM Wednesday and delivered yesterday)

My Promised Neverland will arrive tomorrow according to the tracking. SAO that shipped on the 7th still hasn't budged.

Received a "Bubble Ball" (containing 5 small packages) by Royal Mail yesterday.
Got a shipping notice for my Day 2 order yesterday, but with Fedex.
Day 1 order still unfullfilled.

Date
The Promised Neverland​
Anime Ltd Xmas Batch​
Full Metal Panic! IV
14th Dec
--​
15th Dec
--​
--​
--​
16th Dec
--​
17th Dec
--​
18th Dec
Item Received: PSC at 06:57pm​
--​
19th Dec
--​
--​
Item Received: MC2 at 01:55am​
My FMPIV (today at 4:58am) says "We have your item at PSC Milton Keynes and it's on its way."

on the non-arriving packages thing, it's worth noting RM mentions up to 9pm delivery which i thought was overly exaggerated until i got a package delivery at 5:30 last night 4-5 hours after the postman had delivered letters
Any large packages won't be delivered with regular post because the space in them bags is limited.

Back