UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Demon Slayer's being handled by us, stock only arrived late yesterday so I'll be starting on these today. All orders should be shipped by Monday/Tuesday.
If you don't mind me asking, I'm guessing Demon Slayer will be sent via second class then? Then again first class packages have been delayed also so I guess it doesn't matter much.

Oh MVM are handling Demon Slayer? That's good as we might actually get it this year then... Loosely related, anyone know wtf is going on with WWY?
The last update said it should arrive in the uk sometime this week. So if that looks like it's not going to happen I imagine they'll send another update today or tomorrow.

A quick question, if anyone can answer;

If you pre-order 2 or more items in the same order from AL, and they actually release on the same date, are they typically sent together in the one parcel, or usually split into separate packages?

Still looking for an excuse to make a last minute Planetes, K and maybe Re:Zero pre-order. :p

Thanks for any answers/insight you can offer.

A quick question, if anyone can answer;

If you pre-order 2 or more items in the same order from AL, and they actually release on the same date, are they typically sent together in the one parcel, or usually split into separate packages?

Still looking for an excuse to make a last minute Planetes, K and maybe Re:Zero pre-order. :p

Thanks for any answers/insight you can offer.
Depends on when the stock arrives.

When I asked I was told that anything ordered/pre-ordered prior to the 30th of October would still be with MVM (who send RM24), anything from then on would be with the new place (who send RM48 or RM48 Tracked it seems). The Promised Neverland Early Bird was on the 30th so I assume it's with the new place so is gonna be slower (I guess the easy way to know is if you have a tracking number or not as the new place supplies them).

Back