UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

At least they didn't include part 1 of something when the 2nd part was long sold out, like last year. ;)
I feel your pain.
I just picked up a copy of welcome to the ballroom for £12.
So it looks like I'm complaining I'm not.
Yet £35 for a part set is a no for me. Hopefully a sale at some point.

Hmm...

Hi, I am sorry for the confusion with my colleague above. Your order Weathering With You - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Deluxe Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray) – 4 Disc Edition was due to be released on the 07/12/2020, however we are experiencing some slight delays with our supplier. Once we have the allocated stock we can this dispatch that to you. Unfortunately I am unable to give a confirmed date at this time
🙁
Thanks, Jade

xDDD

Haven't seen anyone actually purchase the second part yet on the forum.
I may be mistaken.
The cheapest I've seen it on eBay was 45 quid for a part set.
Welcome to the Ballroom? I have both parts. It's a great show.

There is no proof that both parts got the same print run - maybe Part 2 will become rare some day

Once at comic con Keith from AL said all the part sets get the same print run. That was why part 2 of SAO II disappearing so fast was such a mystery.

Once at comic con Keith from AL said all the part sets get the same print run. That was why part 2 of SAO II disappearing so fast was such a mystery.
I suppose the clue here is pricing. Some parts could be cheaper than others due to discounts from retailers and especially if it's from a retailer like Amazon, which would explain why the stock ran out fast.

He insisted all their pt2s get the same print run as pt 1. But there is a trend for pt2s to sell out faster.

It makes no sense to print less of Part 2 than Part 1 so can confirm we print the same quantities. Especially wouldn't make sense to do otherwuse in both of the cases above where boxes came with the releases to hold both parts together. Even when there's no storage box for both parts we just don't do it as again it doesn't work out well for anyone.

Best,

AP

I made an order for BOGOF on day one and it's also with Royal Mail somewhere. They said they'd try to deliver it today but nothing's turned up so far. Royal Mail was getting worse before the pandemic so I'm not surprised they're still struggling.

Pretty much everything I've had despatched has sat in a mail centre for days before moving, like my last stuff was collected by RM on Friday and it didn't move again until yesterday. Will say them switching to RM 48 Tracked is sloooooow but the new place does pack stuff really well.

Yeah my AL order sat with Royal Mail for about 3 or 4 days before an update happened that it was going out for delivery.
Another non-AL shipment I couldn't track took better part of a week too, I guess they're getting hammered right now.

has anyone seen the Evangelion Finally CD pop up anywhere locally? any time i've bought a CD on import they always seem to come with a nice big crack on the cover

My order from the 3rd hasn't been shipped yet, despite everything showing as in stock when I ordered. A few days later, and 1 item of my order is awaiting reprint. With the news from AL that shipments might be delayed till after Christmas because of that, I might have to cancel my order next week. Brexit is looming and I don't want to pay import fees on items that could have been sent out in time.

Back