UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Res;urrection has also slipped, but the dates in the email sent out do not line-up - quoted as being delayed until 21st January 2021, but that's not a Monday? Wondering if that should be Monday 21st December (or Monday 25th January 2021)?

Will the usual shipping policy stay intact during 12 days of christmas?
-> in stock orders ship as soon as possible + pre-orders close to their releases
(even if ordered combined / even for international orders)

I just saw that Baccano is a really good price on Amazon UK just now.

Silly question I'm sure, but I've never bought one before, how likely am I to screw myself over by buying the upcoming mystery box and also a copy of Baccano from Amazon? Is there a chance that could be one of the items, or would there be a reason why it wouldn't be?

I just saw that Baccano is a really good price on Amazon UK just now.

Silly question I'm sure, but I've never bought one before, how likely am I to screw myself over by buying the upcoming mystery box and also a copy of Baccano from Amazon? Is there a chance that could be one of the items, or would there be a reason why it wouldn't be?

No chance that Baccano will be in the mystery box since the CE is long sold out so it's a safe buy

Promised Neverland release is dated for December 14th now, it was dated for today (30th November), wasn't it?
Or am I mixing that up with something else?

If it actually releases on the 14th I'll be quite happy regardless.

Promised Neverland release is dated for December 14th now, it was dated for today (30th November), wasn't it?
Or am I mixing that up with something else?

If it actually releases on the 14th I'll be quite happy regardless.
The Anime Limited sets originally dated for today were Mobile Suit Gundam NT, Violet Evergarden and Weathering With You Deluxe. All three were delayed.

Promised Neverland still maintains its original date which was 14th December.

Back