UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

You know, you can actually iron the creases out of folded posters with a hot steam iron, to the point the creases are not very visible, especially if you are framing them under thin acrylic or Plexiglas. I've ironed a couple of folded posters, it did help quite a bit. There are instructional videos all over YouTube to show you how.

I've asked this before but what are the odds of Anime Limited re-releasing some of there part sets a complete series any time soon?
Some collector box sets would be cool too.
Depends on licensing and the titles you are interested in. Kill la Kill should be likely within the next 12-18 months as Japan are now releasing a BD-Box this month (which AOA will very likely announce at Anime Expo in July, given 85% of their sets are OOP).

Depends on licensing and the titles you are interested in. Kill la Kill should be likely within the next 12-18 months as Japan are now releasing a BD-Box this month (which AOA will very likely announce at Anime Expo in July, given 85% of their sets are OOP).
Technically Kill la kill had one, the box is sent with part 3, all CE parts of kill la kill tend to be thanos snapped as soon as AL say they're available though

They really do need to do part sets as box sets (in a similar fashion to the more popular TV shows) many are of course finished and aren't likely to get continuations so complete sets are possible

I just had a look at what part sets that have been released.

Charlotte
Erased
Fairy tail
Heavy object
March comes like a lion
Samurai flamenco
Yona of the dawn

Seeing as funimation owns some of these shows I can not see anime limited releasing them as a complete series.
Still there's some shows there there I would like to get.

Is there anymore?

FUNimation titles are gone so yeah
ERASED possibly but not yet.
Charlotte likewise
March would be a long long long way away
And how bad SamFlam did yeah never gonna happen they are basically giving them away at this point.

Soooo has anyone’s Blu-Ray mystery bundles arrived yet? The site says mine is “unfulfilled”, like does that mean not dispatched yet or dispatched but not arrived?

I just got an e-mail from UPS telling me my package had been dispatched, which i immediately thought to myself "Stupid spam, I don't have anything coming from UPS! Like I'd get tricked by a... oh, it says its from Anime Limited." So I'm assuming either my Gundam Narrative set has been dispatched, or it's a far more clever piece of spam mail than I gave it credit for...

I just got an e-mail from UPS telling me my package had been dispatched, which i immediately thought to myself "Stupid spam, I don't have anything coming from UPS! Like I'd get tricked by a... oh, it says its from Anime Limited." So I'm assuming either my Gundam Narrative set has been dispatched, or it's a far more clever piece of spam mail than I gave it credit for...

Yep, we're in the process of getting them sorted for shipping. So all going well they should all be going today 👍

So.. Any news about the Re:Zero Part 1 replacement discs? or is that not a thing anymore...

Don't worry, is still happening 👍
But until we have all materials and plans finalised and whatnot, there won't be any other updates about it. (For context, the next time we talk about it I want it to be with all the info about how it'll happen.) Hope that helps.

Back