UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Has On-Gaku: Our Sound Blu-ray CE been released now? I preordered from AL's website during the early bird discount period and still haven't received mine :/

Also excited that Penguindrum is finally being released! :)
On-Gaku was delayed to the 29th, they just didn't bother updating the product page (I don't think they bothered telling anyone outside of changing the date in a newswire post either tbh).

It doesn't help they they didn't mark any of them as dispatched apparently so you don't know if they sent it or if it's still to be sent. I'm happy to wait if they are expecting more shipments or something but since it's sold out I'll be pretty mad if they just took payment without knowing their stock allocations.

It doesn't help they they didn't mark any of them as dispatched apparently so you don't know if they sent it or if it's still to be sent. I'm happy to wait if they are expecting more shipments or something but since it's sold out I'll be pretty mad if they just took payment without knowing their stock allocations.
Hopefully they were just told to hold off by anime limited and they can’t ship more till launch day

I wonder if my NGE CE order from Zavvi is lost. It arrived in Helsinki 18th of November and has now be in Finland for a week and it still hasn't arrived to me. And the invoice's due date is 1st of November.

Yep. Mine was taken at the beginning of this month. I sent a message after a week asking whats happening, they said it's gonna be dispatched soon.. it's been about two weeks and still nothing.
But they sent you a package? Apparently, Zavvi had a limited number of packages before (3 weeks ago) and they ship the rest in early December (they took the money but didn't send it). You can see it in your account when you see your order and the estimated shipping date. Information from a friend, so I will not confirm ;)

But they sent you a package? Apparently, Zavvi had a limited number of packages before (3 weeks ago) and they ship the rest in early December (they took the money but didn't send it). You can see it in your account when you see your order and the estimated shipping date. Information from a friend, so I will not confirm ;)
I don't think they sent it. Still says awaiting dispatch.. but that's the thing, everyone who received an early copy didn't get confirmation that it had been sent out. Right now it's a Schrödinger's parcel, it has and has not been dispatched..

Kaiba is amaray, TEARS OF SADNESS. woe is me also I think, maybe.

Everything looks great. CCS has a pretty OK price.

Lighting the @NormanicGrav signal so we can get nostradamus-tier predictions for the mystery boxes 💡

It's been so long since I've bought an AL release that it will probably be worth it for me anyway.

Back