Anime Limited Announces MCM Loves Anime Details

Joshawott

Monsieur Monster
AUKN Staff
This month, Anime Limited will be bringing a miniature version of the company's El Presidente&nbsp;Andrew Partridge's renowned&nbsp;<em>Scotland Loves Anime</em>&nbsp;across the border to London, England for&nbsp;<strong>MCM Loves Anime</strong>​, which will feature a&nbsp;host of anime movie screenings include the world premiere of&nbsp;<strong>Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin II: Artesia's Sorrow</strong>!

Taking place on Saturday 24th October at The Crystal&nbsp;just a short distance away from London MCM Comic Con, the event will feature four English-premieres with the remaining three mystery films to be revealed in the near future. The screening of the aforementioned world premiere will also be accompanied by&nbsp;<strong>Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin I: Blue-Eyed Casval</strong>&nbsp;and a special presentation from Sunrise that will include some special&nbsp;<em>Gundam</em>&nbsp;announcements!

Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 5th November and will be need to be purchased in addition to a Comic Con entry ticket if people wish to attend both events. For one week only until the 12th, the usual &pound;25 entry ticket will be available for an early-bird price of &pound;20. The final film of the day should conclude no later than 10pm.

More information (and tickets once available) can be found at the event's official website.

Please let one of the mystery films be Love Live.

st_owly said:
*sits smugly with my ticket to the Edinburgh Love Live showing*
There's so many titles in this year's Scotland Loves Anime that I'd love to see...if I could afford to go all the way up to Scotland.

whoa whoa, world premier of the second Gundam: The Origin episode? Well damn. I wish i could be there for that. After how successful Scotland loves anime has become, i think this was inevitable honestly, but it's good to see. I just wish i could get down for that

Tickets are on sale now. I've booked mine.

One of the additional movies will be announced on 12th October and another on the 19th. I'm guessing the last one will be saved for an on-the-day surprise?

Back