Anime Limited Acquired by Plaion Pictures

When you say "Anime Limited have also responded to questions from Anime UK News community members" do you mean the discord?

I can’t fault Andrew for wanting to take a step back and focus on his personal life, just didn’t expect it quite so soon after the wedding.

Fear not, I'm actually going nowhere and more taking steps forwards than backwards tbh! So I just get to enjoy married life and going full-speed ahead at Anime Ltd :D.

Did he get married or are you using "wedding" as a jokey euphemism for the merger/acquisition? Cuz if he ever reads this forum and he did get married I would like to give him and his new spouse my congratulations and best wishes :)

I actually did get married at the end of July too so big thank you there!

Best,

AP

Fear not, I'm actually going nowhere and more taking steps forwards than backwards tbh! So I just get to enjoy married life and going full-speed ahead at Anime Ltd :D.

Best,

AP
/sounds good, especially as Jerome left Manga after about a few months being acquired by Funimation

Best,

AP
All I hope is no matter what happens you'll still be able to do things the way you've always done things, particularly with regards to licensing older titles, because I would hate for your new owners to decide your not focusing on that now. Also hope you'll do another cloud matsuri again at some point.

Back