anime jokes

Animefreak17

Godhand
joke 1 - boy 1 say to boy 2 : your mothers so fat not even naruto can ........... believe it.

joke 2 - my 2 mate played a trick on me and i said you g.i.t.s and they said no we haven't seen ghost in the shell

joke 3 what is michael jacksons favourite part of animes ............... the fillers

these are starter anyone else got any other anime related jokes

Wow, that guy speaks like Chris Rock but ain't no Chris Rock. Geek humour is quite specific, and only sometimes works when delivered in a group chat type podcast-y scenario.

Joke:

So this family go to this talent agency and the agent says he isn't interested. The father begins the begins to beg and the agent say "Okay, okay, show us what you got" so the father quickly runs into action: he brings in a TV, puts Naruto on and smashes his youngest son face through the screen. He brings in another TV, he puts Bleach on and smashes his other elder son through the screen. The father then starts to go Super Saiyan and before he's can fully transformed, his wife grabs him and starts hair-******* him. He continues to super up and they fly up, they smash through the roof of the agency and a groan is heard. White rain begins to fall on top of the agents and they begin to fall. At this stage, the room is filled with two kids with their face smashed, blood everywhere and covered in clear sticky liquid with only the daughter remains. She explodes with laughter and before she knows it, her parents fly down smashing her into the ground dead. The agent is stunned, and he asks -- what's the name of this act? The exhausted father replies... One Piece.

Jaymii said:
Wow, that guy speaks like Chris Rock but ain't no Chris Rock. Geek humour is quite specific, and only sometimes works when delivered in a group chat type podcast-y scenario.

Joke:

So this family go to this talent agency and the agent says he isn't interested. The father begins the begins to beg and the agent say "Okay, okay, show us what you got" so the father quickly runs into action: he brings in a TV, puts Naruto on and smashes his youngest son face through the screen. He brings in another TV, he puts Bleach on and smashes his other elder son through the screen. The father then starts to go Super Saiyan and before he's can fully transformed, his wife grabs him and starts hair-**** him. He continues to super up and they fly up, they smash through the roof of the agency and a groan is heard. White rain begins to fall on top of the agents and they begin to fall. At this stage, the room is filled with two kids with their face smashed, blood everywhere and covered in clear sticky liquid with only the daughter remains. She explodes with laughter and before she knows it, her parents fly down smashing her into the ground dead. The agent is stunned, and he asks -- what's the name of this act? The exhausted father replies... One Piece.

Oh ho...I'm thinkin'...of the three of you I'm thinkin' this guy.

Jaymii said:

Joke:

So this family go to this talent agency and the agent says he isn't interested. The father begins the begins to beg and the agent say "Okay, okay, show us what you got" so the father quickly runs into action: he brings in a TV, puts Naruto on and smashes his youngest son face through the screen. He brings in another TV, he puts Bleach on and smashes his other elder son through the screen. The father then starts to go Super Saiyan and before he's can fully transformed, his wife grabs him and starts hair-**** him. He continues to super up and they fly up, they smash through the roof of the agency and a groan is heard. White rain begins to fall on top of the agents and they begin to fall. At this stage, the room is filled with two kids with their face smashed, blood everywhere and covered in clear sticky liquid with only the daughter remains. She explodes with laughter and before she knows it, her parents fly down smashing her into the ground dead. The agent is stunned, and he asks -- what's the name of this act? The exhausted father replies... One Piece.

:? Animefreaks jokes were better.

The only half-decent anime-related joke I know is:

Yo momma's so fat, when she walked past the TV, Goku finished powering up.

Back