Anime Interviews

Guyver 0

Great Teacher
Who would be willing to be in a documentry covering peoples first experiences with Anime. You'll need to live near London unless you wanna drive for a couple of miles. I won't be able to pay either, as its for college. Anyone is welcome to participate. Just PM me if you interested in helping me out.

Just a suggestion based on the response so far. Would it be appropriate to conduct the interviews using an instant messanger service? If it is a simple question and answer interview then perhaps you do not need to meet someone face to face.

If its for media I'd put money on him needing to film it as thats the sort of stuff I had to do on my course.

I'd love to be interviewed by you dude, but unfortunately I'm not gonna be in london for a month at least. Sorry. But if its a written assignment and you can do it over MSN count me in

Guyver 0 said:
Nah it has to be filmed sorry it is a documentary. its not due in till December so plenty of time.

In that case when I am next heading to london to visit my girlfriend I will let you know

Back