Bakemonogatari,
Kimi ni Todoke.

I think he means Licensed stuff.

I hardly ever watch fansubs so here's what I'm looking forward to on DVD:

Sword of the Stranger
NANA
Honey & Clover
Bacanno!

Er, that's about it for new releases. The rest of my prospective purchases are licence rescues (Gankutsuou) and budget re-releases (FLAG, Freedom, Wolf's Rain, FMA).

Mostly Slayers!

I was excited about Nana but they took so long that the wind went out of my sails, rather. However, I'll still be buying it.

Looking forward also to grabbing Ouran, Jyu-oh-sei, Code Geass and Gundam 00. It is shaping up to be a decent year for my collection despite half the companies having given up.

R

I wish Beez would announce what they are doing with Code Geass, i thought it was a foregone conclusion that they would get it. Still i'm looking more forward to Gundam 00 and TTGL. Slayers is probably after that, only because i want to see what all the fuss is about :p

ilmaestro said:
Is there a list I can look at? No idea what is actually coming out this year.

If you mean released here in the UK, the DVD schedule can help there, other than that i'm not sure where best to look for stuff due out this year.

DVD wise here, at present.:

Gundam 00
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
I have a few others i want here like more Hellsing Ultimate, The Shinkai Collection, etc etc but thats about it.

On the japanese front though:

FMA 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Spice and Wolf 2

All come straight to mind.

There's nothing I'm really holding my breath on, but I will look forward to watching Gurren Lagann again when it gets it's R2 release.

Arbalest said:
ilmaestro said:

If you mean released here in the UK, the DVD schedule can help there
Oh yeah, the main site, sorry. ^^; I spend so much of my internet time on forums I sometimes forget they're attached to other things. ^_^

ilmaestro said:
Arbalest said:
ilmaestro said:

If you mean released here in the UK, the DVD schedule can help there
Oh yeah, the main site, sorry. ^^; I spend so much of my internet time on forums I sometimes forget they're attached to other things. ^_^

Hah i did the same thing last night :p

Back