anime hunger

Excel Saga has quite a few moments where the main characters stomach growls :)

Couldn't tell you the episodes though but its not too hard to find as it happens quite often during the show.

strange request, i was going to reply to this a few hours back but i didn't bother

go with Excel Saga, the main character seems to be hungry on a constant basis

Let's get this straight, with your first two posts here you intend to get people to feed your odd fetish with a promise of payment which will almost certainly not be fulfilled?

<--- 4chan is that way.

It's common in Koihime Musou, all 3 seasons.
Warning the adaptation is awful. TV is censored fairly heavily, disk version lacks the chibi (which were one of it's good points).

Ayumu in Hayate no Gotoku!, although she's more eating all the time that growling stomaches. Taiga a couple of times in Toradora!. Index in To Aru Majutsu no Index. There are so many, tbf.

Reaper gI said:
Koihime Musou... adaptation... disk version lacks the chibi
Having not seen Koihime Musou yet, by this do you mean they don't have a section on the Battle of Red Cliffs (the Battle of Chibi), or is there some "chibi" (ie. super deformed) extras or something that is missing?

ayase said:
Let's get this straight, with your first two posts here you intend to get people to feed your odd fetish with a promise of payment which will almost certainly not be fulfilled?

<--- 4chan is that way.
was that intended by any chance? Hunger? Feed? Oh i'll just go back to my corner then...

ilmaestro said:
Reaper gI said:
Koihime Musou... adaptation... disk version lacks the chibi
Having not seen Koihime Musou yet, by this do you mean they don't have a section on the Battle of Red Cliffs (the Battle of Chibi), or is there some "chibi" (ie. super deformed) extras or something that is missing?
The character turn chibi (i.e SD) fairly often general coversation, like they are in the EDs. In the disk version they don't.

Back