Anime Expo CA, anyone?

Solaris Phoenix

Brigade Leader
I don't suppose anyone else is heading to California for the beginning of July? I'm a bit apprehensive going by myself, heh.

Jus' wondering if youse all wanted a log kept. I imagine I'll be keeping a blog and taking photos while I'm there anyway, but if you wanted me to look out for anything specific to report on I'd be happy to. There's a fair amount of stuff going on.

But ZOMFGAARGH I'm so excited! Plus I get to see Hyde live in Anaheim. *squee!*[/spoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
I also heard CLAMP is going to be there too and I'm getting jealous. I would have got on a plane to fly all the way there, but seriously can't afford it >.<"

I've always wanted to go to a convention and maybe dress up as a character depending on the convention and where it is but non of my friends are into anime so I never have anyone to go with

Asdrubael said:
I've always wanted to go to a convention and maybe dress up as a character depending on the convention and where it is but non of my friends are into anime so I never have anyone to go with

Thats pretty much the same position I am in.

Yeah and going to california would be great but I'm a student - I really don't have the money to go abroad :( . I'd have to really save up - still I think it would be worth it. I might have to try one of these in London sometime

im going there because first of all:
1. im visiting my home town.
2. why wouldn't i
3. i dont know why i did the third reason but i like doing three reasons

Back