Anime Events in the British Isles [2007]

Anyone here goin to tomo-dachi.It will be my first con and i am unbelievably excited.Considering cosplaying as lil slugger(and maybe sluggin a few people)

Outlawstar said:
Anyone here goin to tomo-dachi.It will be my first con and i am unbelievably excited.Considering cosplaying as lil slugger(and maybe sluggin a few people)

Unfortunately its one of the only places I don't have mates near so it'd cost too much, would have loved to go though

Outlawstar said:

I'll be heading down... not that I have a choice :wink:

We import our Americans for Tomo. ;)

Our guest this year is Mike Mc Farland, voice of Master Roshi, director of the ELD of Full Metal Alchemist (I think...) and one man talent show.

Last year we had Tiffany Grant and Matt Greenfield (they were awesome!).

As far as screenings go, it is far too early, we haven't gotten around to deciding that yet. But expect old favourites, premires, new stuffs, english and Japanese language shows, movies, OVA's and more.

pomtry said:
McIcy said:
Bugger I am on Nightshift for that one but as its only 30 minutes down the road I might head down there one of the days

Try and pull a sicky thats what I do :twisted:

Don't get sick pay, I am a contractor so I wouldn't get paid but if I get a good night sleep at work i will deffo head down and check it out

Ooooh there a good chance I have the new dates off so I may be able to make this one now without having to take time off of work

Back