Anime DVD's, Manga, Figures, Soundtracks etc..

Yagami

Vampire Ninja
Hello! I have decided I'm going to sell some of my anime, manga, merch, etc. off due to needing money! If you're interested in any of these items, send me a message on here and I'll reply as soon as I see it. I've sold stuff on here in the past, so if you need proof I'm legit or something, then just check my previous threads to see many happy customers! :p

All prices include postage and very well wrapped packaging!

-----------------UPDATED----------------------------

DVD's!
£2.50 each, but if you're interested in some message me and give me and we can work something out. All region 2 unless stated:
Chobits Volume 1
Chobits Volume 2
Speed Grapher Volume 1
Berserk Volume 1
Dragonball Z The Movie
Neon Genesis Evangellion Volume 1 (Region1)

1hxiye.jpg

Beck Volume 1 + Amp Case
Comes with stickers and stuff. Cool case. £8.

26249cm.jpg

Random Manga
All unread, good condition. £2 each, but if you're buying other stuff it'll obviously be cheaper!
Love Hina Volume 1
Love Hina Volume 3
Naruto Volume 8
Fullmetal Alchemist Volume 2
Yu-Gi-Oh Volume 2
Rave Master Volume 3

11go8kw.jpg

Bleach volume 1
Never read, very good quality. £2.50 for it (but cheaper if you're buying other stuff!)

2rlz23m.jpg

I also have Fullmetal Alchemist anime dvd's, the first 3 volumes for £7. Very good condition but I can't find a picture atm. Message me if you're interested and I'll put one up. I also have an original PSP for sale if anyone's interested in that? And some games too. Message me if so..

Thanks for looking! :)[/b]

Paradox295 said:
Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now.

I'm interested in the Diebuster figure. I agree that £12 is very fair :D

Great, I've sent you a private message! :D

chaos said:
just bought kin taro for 15 the weekend previous to the last one :(

If it makes you feel any better, you can buy mine aswell for £8! :p

Paradox295 said:
Can't believe I didn't see this thread until now.

I'm interested in the Diebuster figure. I agree that £12 is very fair :D

It's been posted early this morning, should be with you soon! :)

Just to mention, there is still one more of these Diebuster figures for sale, all still unopened in the box and everything, £12! Please message me if you're interested...

Updated the post and removed all the stuff that has been sold. There isn't much left now but if you're interested in anything just give me a message, thanks everybody! :)

Back