Anime Drinking Game (suggest criteria)

rory_okane

Completely Average High School Student
Drink every time that someone shouts about the existence of a Gundam in Gundam Wing - i.e. "What's a Gundam doing here?!". Double points for "It's a Gundam!". Add an additional shot if whoever shouts this dies afterwards. :)
I like the failed confession of love rule, and the one about the pwning of protagonists only to have them recover almost immediately. Love Hina would be lethal. Bonus shots every time Keitaro is called a pervert. :D
 

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
These are all great guys =) Try and get some more general ones in too though that can apply to a lot of anime. Or an entire genre.

Drink every time hammer space is used.

For mecha, drink everytime the resident joke character gets put out of action (I'm looking at you Patrick and Tamaki)

THough this tallies with reused animation, drink everytime there is a transformation/ power up sequence that is identical to the first transformation.

Drink everytime a character nods and blinks at the same time (see Advent Children for examples)
 

Tachi

Mushi-shi
That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
Get the **** out of my anime posting section with this spammy ****. There's a spam section for a reason.

Also: Drink every time the heroine of a shoujo *ALMOST* gets raped by a pretty boy. Rape is the murder of girly works.
Agreed! This belongs in my domain!

Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.

OT: Drink everytime Naruto says Gaara's name in the boxsets 2 and 3.

Drinking for every swearword said in black lagoon - to me - sounds like the best drinking game idea so far.
 

AironicallyHuman

Time-Traveller
Tachi- said:
Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.
You haven't read enough shoujo to type such things.

Shoujo are drama series, focusing on romance. Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Mix them together and...
 

Sparrowsabre7

Za Warudo
Tachi- said:
That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
Get the **** out of my anime posting section with this spammy ****. There's a spam section for a reason.

Also: Drink every time the heroine of a shoujo *ALMOST* gets raped by a pretty boy. Rape is the murder of girly works.
Agreed! This belongs in my domain!

Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.

OT: Drink everytime Naruto says Gaara's name in the boxsets 2 and 3.

Drinking for every swearword said in black lagoon - to me - sounds like the best drinking game idea so far.
I dunno I thought about it and it's still anime related so it's not random chit chat and it's not a forum based game so where else would you have me put it. I'm willing for it to be moved if someone wants to request that.
 

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I think Forum Games is best so I've stuck it there, but if you think that's a bad idea please PM me :)

Now on with the show~

R
 

Tachi

Mushi-shi
That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
Tachi- said:
Anyway, Aion your watching some seriously messed up stuff if theirs rape involved.
You haven't read enough shoujo to type such things.

Shoujo are drama series, focusing on romance. Rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. Mix them together and...

Your right, i don't read any shoujo.

I'm too strapped for cash to buy anime or manga atm, Shoujo is too cute for my liking.
 

grimmfaerie

Hikikomori
Oooh fun, I'm a pro at making up drinking games!!
Drink every time the background changes from the current location to obvious anime bright colours and stripes action background
 

Tachi

Mushi-shi
grimmfaerie said:
Oooh fun, I'm a pro at making up drinking games!!
Drink every time the background changes from the current location to obvious anime bright colours and stripes action background
best show to watch that comes to mind..... azumanga daioh
 

Animefreak17

Godhand
If youv seen nostalgia critic review on it he dose a drinking gamefor every Steven king cliche and it was funny

Nostalgia critic IT
 
Top