Anime central on the way out?

When this channel came out I was on a hype about it to m8s, I tried watching Wolfs Rain, and I missed an ep and I gave up after that lool aint been there ever since.... I remember that it used to flicker and pixelate on my TV real bad but later found out my Dish isn't aligned... ahh welll... As previously mentioned, I reckon they'll rack up more viewers if there are earlier hours, my parents come home tired from work and it'd be ubber selfish to b watching 'cartoons' in front of them lool :p

An update on the situation:After contacting the channel for an answer,a user was told that they would get a reply on the monday.It's been over a week now and no such reply has been given,showing us the spectacular pr skills of anime central.

i rememeber reading somewhere big things where gonna happen in april, what the same 3 shows shown 20 billion times thanks to this sucky show i hate Gits and cowboy bebop now

pneboy said:
i rememeber reading somewhere big things where gonna happen in april, what the same 3 shows shown 20 billion times thanks to this sucky show i hate Gits and cowboy bebop now
...you didn't HAVE to watch them you know.

Sy said:
I still think the shedules flew by too fast. It was one of the reasons I stopped watching. I simply couldn't keep up.

I totally agree with this. The whole thing has been a bit of a farce so far. And the lack of any communication from anyone working for the channel is terrible. There are loyal fans logging on to the Anime Central message board every single day and the least the channel could do is give them some kind of announcement about the future.

Well CSC seems to still be pioneers of anime........ sorta

new channel launched Kix (replacing pop+1) bringing 3 anime shows to uk kids including Supaidāraidāzu ~ Orakuru no Yūsha-tachi (or spider riders as it's called) and the returns of Medabots and Beyblade.

Is Anime on UK tv saved?

Not by a long shot :(

Well, Medabots does sothe the pain a bit...

But it's like pissing into the wind, sure, you feel better at this very moment, but your still going to feel wet later on.

And we will get wet if they air season 2.

Ryo Chan said:
Well CSC seems to still be pioneers of anime........ sorta

new channel launched Kix (replacing pop+1) bringing 3 anime shows to uk kids including Supaidāraidāzu ~ Orakuru no Yūsha-tachi (or spider riders as it's called) and the returns of Medabots and Beyblade.

Is Anime on UK tv saved?

Not by a long shot :(

Well glad to see Medabots back on our screens :)

Back